The Sopranos

David Kelly

What the fuck is going on with it? I've just seen that after the first 12 or so episodes were shown in America, they then broke and aren't showing the remaining 8 til early next year! When are we likely to see these and surely if they are waiting that long between episodes it's more like a new series?

I struggle enough to remember what's gone on as it is. By the time the season finishes I'm likely to have forgotton what's going on!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I seen that too. I can't say that I'm too sorry about that in a way.

I love the show but there's only so long you can keep going with it without it seeming unbelievable.

Mind you, the mafia have managed to keep going a lot longer in reality so I suppose you could keep it going indefinitely in that respect.

Feb.

iirc.

Don't listen to this lad, had me believing Fin was going to get raped off Vito. :lol:

Ditto, the fuckas full of shit. Just likes to type out his own sick little fantasys on here.

Should be clipped imo

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• 2 months later...

Feb.

iirc.

Fuck me, my mind's like Junior's as it is. I'll have forgotten everything that's happened by then.

New series starts April 8 in US.

Not long left now. :lol:

I've never watched a single episode of The Sopranos. Am I missing out?

Just a bit Cath. But I'm sure your knitting and sewing and such things keep up your time much better. :yes

I've never watched a single episode of The Sopranos. Am I missing out?

Just a bit Cath. But I'm sure your knitting and sewing and such things keep up your time much better. :yes

Cross-stitch dear. I do cross-stitch :yes

The Sopranos is class Cath. But you're not allowed to watch it until you've seen Pulp Fiction. :yes

You do realise that if I ever do sneakily watch Pulp Fiction, that I'm never, ever going to admit it? :yes

The Sopranos is class Cath. But you're not allowed to watch it until you've seen Pulp Fiction. :razz:

The plot thickens. :yes

Just a running thing that Scott and I have about the fact I've never seen PF. I have the DVD on my shelf, and Scott has demanded I watch it on many occasions but I'm also a stubborn cow :yes

Edited by catmag

Maybe if other people get behind my campaign she (the cat's mother :yes ) might actually bother her arse to watch it. I wouldn't mind, but she (the cat's mother :razz: ) only works three days a week, so it's not like she doesn't have the time. :yes:razz:

Maybe if other people get behind my campaign she (the cat's mother :razz: ) might actually bother her arse to watch it. I wouldn't mind, but she (the cat's mother :razz: ) only works three days a week, so it's not like she doesn't have the time. :yes:razz:

I love how much it winds you up :icon_lol:

And that would be 4 x 12-hour nightshifts hactually, Mr 14500-Posts-Mainly-From-Work :yes