The Sopranos

David Kelly

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted to see Tony getting smashed by Bobby.

He's also a twat like as that has to be one of Tony's old guns or something.

Also Janice can fuck right off as I have always despised that sour faced fucking hag.

Spoilers for tonights episode....

* Johnny Sack learns he has three months to live, thanks to the cancer that has spread throughout his body. Though he recently gave up smoking, he spent 38 years sucking in the sweet sweet tobacco.

* Johnny doesn’t disclose his dire condition to his wife and daughter. But he does take up smoking again.

* Christophuh is sober again, and doesn’t pal around with the gang as much because he doesn’t want to be tempted. The gang interprets his absences to mean he’s too much the movie-producer bigshot to hang out.

* Phil Leotardo, still recovering from a quadruple bypass, considers who will take over the New York family.

* As “Cleaver,” starring Daniel Baldwin, screens, Paulie Walnuts (now cancer-free) won’t turn off his cell. When the character based on Christophuh kills the character based on Tony, Tony grows increasingly suspicious of Christophuh. Tony cries in Dr. Melfi’s office about Christophuh’s lack of gratitude.

* As Silvio discusses business with Phil Leotardo’s new heir apparent inside a club, the new boss is gunned down by rivals.

* Word comes that Johnny Sack is dead too.

* Tony serves as Godfather at the christening of Christophuh’s baby. As Tony and Christophuh both seem to be reminded that Michael Corleone served as Godfather to Paulie Gatto’s baby.

:lol: Love the Godfather connection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

;)

What?

Wwwwoooah, it's a biggy this week. I won't spoil it.

Best series ever.

Watched it just after i made the post, see what you were getting at. Tony is one bad motherfucker. I like the bit when he's seeing his shrink and he says 'and once again I'm the arsehole', after what he had just done, yes!

Total schizo, no one is safe in this series, including Tony.....I like it.

Big T dies...

No shit sherlock, thats been common knowledge for a while hasn't it :)

They're canny good at keeping the big things quiet.

I don't believe anything since I was told about a certain rape that never happened (but that also got Wacky so excited he started watching the show). :o

Big T dies...

I don't believe anything since I was told about a certain rape that never happened (but that also got Wacky so excited he started watching the show). :o

:o

Big T dies...

Fuck Off! Been watching it since the first series. It was you spreading your sick fantasy's about Vito kicking that young lads back doors in.......as Tony would say 'Sick Fuck'

Just watched last nights. Tony is getting badder by the episode, now starting to see why he's head of the family, does some brutal shit in this episode which is now looking like the flash point what is going to send the family's to war.

As long as he tops that Phil Leotardo before he cops it I'll be happy.

Best thing on the telly in my lifetime by far.

You'd have thought Phil Leotardo would have learned his lesson in Goodfellas. When he told Tommy to go get his fuckin shine box he ended up in a ditch, but he's still tweaking mobsters noses.

Loved the kerb stomp.

Agree with Wacky. The best tv series I've ever had the joy to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Sundays, 2 more episodes left i think.

This show really is the mutts nuts, it just gets better by the episode and never fails to deliver, unlike Heroes and Lost.

Been a couple of casualty's in the Soprano family as the gang war kicks off and Tony's dropped a bollock sending a couple of amateurs in to top Phil Leotardo.

I've never cried at any film but when big tony cops it i reckon I'm gonna cry like a baby, don't go Tony, please don't go!

This show really is the mutts nuts, it just gets better by the episode and never fails to deliver, unlike Heroes and Lost.

Been a couple of casualty's in the Soprano family as the gang war kicks off and Tony's dropped a bollock sending a couple of amateurs in to top Phil Leotardo.

I've never cried at any film but when big tony cops it i reckon I'm gonna cry like a baby, don't go Tony, please don't go!

Only 1 left.

:lol:

Excellent episode.

Loved the Raging Bull pretend boxing and "you don't need a gynecololgist to know which way the wind blows".

Only 1 left.

Excellent episode.

Loved the Raging Bull pretend boxing and "you don't need a gynecololgist to know which way the wind blows".

Should have known Sil was going to get it after that bit of male bonding :blush: