.COM pulling no punches

Skeletor

To people outside the bubble we're not in crisis?  So the bookies who are slashing the odds on us sacking our manager after just 3 games into the season, the opposing fans gloating about our manager having to get the boot as early as this morning, the journalists and opposing fans who are treating our dire situation with either pity or glee are all outside the bubble?

The sole person who seems outside the bubble is you mate, you seem to be the only one willing to happily watch this club go to shit and smile about it all the while.

17832[/snapback]

Well said. I can't actually decide whether KM is:

A: a wum

B: a relative of Souness/Shepherd

C: a complete fucking idiot

Odds on C like.

17842[/snapback]

Or D: Anal Oliver :D

17845[/snapback]

Do you know what I think would be good.

Having Abramovich/Mourinho/Pele/Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Uncle Tom Cobley. It ain't going to happen.

I want us to do well. I'd like to see us win a trophy.

I just think that there is too much hysteria around the club which is mistaken for passion.

A club of our size SHOULD be winning the occasional cup and be finishing higher in the league. It is my conclusion that it is not the board/manager/players but THE INSANE HYSTERIA AROUND THIS CLUB.

I am a Newcastle fan with a life. You disagree. No problem. I don't think your anger is of any benefit to anyone or anything.

17864[/snapback]

You're right KM. I don't mean your opinions on NUFC, just that you have as much right to say what you want as everyone else.

The trouble with the old board at times was that it became a slagging match when one person's opinion didn't agree with another's.

Live and let live.

We don't have to agree, so let's not get back to any of this slagging each other off.

To people outside the bubble we're not in crisis?  So the bookies who are slashing the odds on us sacking our manager after just 3 games into the season, the opposing fans gloating about our manager having to get the boot as early as this morning, the journalists and opposing fans who are treating our dire situation with either pity or glee are all outside the bubble?

The sole person who seems outside the bubble is you mate, you seem to be the only one willing to happily watch this club go to shit and smile about it all the while.

17832[/snapback]

This is soooo strange - I am applauding the contributions of so many I have clashed swords with so often. And so it is here. Couldn't have put it better myself. Surely this says something about the feller that started this "Its all the whingeing fans fault" dopiness.

Just to further that point, Eric Gates had the balls to question the running of SAFC during the 19 point season and got himself banned from the SOS for it. At least he had the bollocks to tell it like it is having heard the fans ring up and tell them their feelings.

17861[/snapback]

Haven't listened to the three legends in a while like, but last time SuperMac was telling it like it is with regards Souness and his transfer policy. And he says we play shit when we, erm, play shit.

Personally I much prefer him to the Liverpool mafia. Micky Quinn was spot on on 5live this morning too, it has to be said.

The same Liverpool Mafia who never have a bad word to say about Souness you mean?

17888[/snapback]

Yum yum, that humble pie that Hansen told me to eat over Souness is still going. I've got it in a big tupperware container in the fridge and I reheat it for breakfast, lunch and fucking supper.

The same Liverpool Mafia who never have a bad word to say about Souness you mean?

17888[/snapback]

Yum yum, that humble pie that Hansen told me to eat over Souness is still going. I've got it in a big tupperware container in the fridge and I reheat it for breakfast, lunch and fucking supper.

17892[/snapback]

Lawrenson licks his arse all the time too.

17832[/snapback]

Well said. I can't actually decide whether KM is:

A: a wum

B: a relative of Souness/Shepherd

C: a complete fucking idiot

Odds on C like.

17842[/snapback]

Or D: Anal Oliver :D

17845[/snapback]

Do you know what I think would be good.

Having Abramovich/Mourinho/Pele/Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Uncle Tom Cobley. It ain't going to happen.

I want us to do well. I'd like to see us win a trophy.

I just think that there is too much hysteria around the club which is mistaken for passion.

A club of our size SHOULD be winning the occasional cup and be finishing higher in the league. It is my conclusion that it is not the board/manager/players but THE INSANE HYSTERIA AROUND THIS CLUB.

I am a Newcastle fan with a life. You disagree. No problem. I don't think your anger is of any benefit to anyone or anything.

17864[/snapback]

You're right KM. I don't mean your opinions on NUFC, just that you have as much right to say what you want as everyone else.

The trouble with the old board at times was that it became a slagging match when one person's opinion didn't agree with another's.

Live and let live.

We don't have to agree, so let's not get back to any of this slagging each other off.

17875[/snapback]

Hold on, I don't normally slag fellow fans off. But when one of those fans says something as preposterous that the club is being run well, but it is the fans who are to blame (like NJM did a few months back), then he deserves to be called a fucking idiot.

Or indeed he might be a clever wum, in which of course he also deserves to be slagged.

To use playground parlance, he started it. Ner ner. :D

Just to further that point, Eric Gates had the balls to question the running of SAFC during the 19 point season and got himself banned from the SOS for it. At least he had the bollocks to tell it like it is having heard the fans ring up and tell them their feelings.

17861[/snapback]

Haven't listened to the three legends in a while like, but last time SuperMac was telling it like it is with regards Souness and his transfer policy. And he says we play shit when we, erm, play shit.

Personally I much prefer him to the Liverpool mafia. Micky Quinn was spot on on 5live this morning too, it has to be said.

17880[/snapback]

SuperMac thinks Ameobi's a good player.....

17861[/snapback]

17880[/snapback]

17921[/snapback]

The stupid fucker will be blaming the fans next.

17921[/snapback]

Why are you being so negative? Is it any wonder that he has difficulty scoring when you're so harsh on him? What if he reads that message? I bet you want him to never score, just so he doesn't get played! What's the point in whinging and moaning? Where's your PMA - Positive Mental Attitude? if you got Ameobi 9 on the back of your shirt and hung around his house asking for autographs, telling him how great he is and how you can't wait to see him in the world cup, he'll be a 30 goal a season striker!

17921[/snapback]

Why are you being so negative? Is it any wonder that he has difficulty scoring when you're so harsh on him? What if he reads that message? I bet you want him to never score, just so he doesn't get played! What's the point in whinging and moaning? Where's your PMA - Positive Mental Attitude? if you got Ameobi 9 on the back of your shirt and hung around his house asking for autographs, telling him how great he is and how you can't wait to see him in the world cup, he'll be a 30 goal a season striker!

17928[/snapback]

:D

17921[/snapback]

17928[/snapback]

I don't rate Ameobi. I'm not screaming about it though. I just hope we get Owen and Luque/Anelka.

I still don't think being a professional whinger is of any benefit to the club.

17921[/snapback]

17928[/snapback]

I don't rate Ameobi. I'm not screaming about it though. I just hope we get Owen and Luque/Anelka.

I still don't think being a professional whinger is of any benefit to the club.

17966[/snapback]

Funny, Souness doesn't think professional wingers are of any benefit to the club.

You still think Owen will come do you? I mean really, honestly, this is what you believe? :D

I sincerely hope he does.

He still might.

What benefit is it to expect the worst?

Would you rather I was right, or you were right?

17974[/snapback]

The benefit could be that we still have 6 days to sign someone. If we're waiting for Owen we're truly fucked.

I sincerely hope he does.

He still might.

What benefit is it to expect the worst?

Would you rather I was right, or you were right?

17974[/snapback]

I'd rather you were right, I'd also rather we'd signed Wayne Rooney, not appointed Souness, etc., etc.