Boumsong and Taylor

Ugly Mackems

Are now being exposed for what they are - average.

We can put Taylor down to being inexperienced, Boumsong though is about as over rated and vastly over priced as you could ever wish to see.

17781[/snapback]

Stop it.

I don't think anyone is playing at their best at the moment. They need some strikers and a bit of luck and they'll be away.

I think Boumsong is overrated but let's be honest, partnerships at centre-half need time to gel. Also, the fact we don't look remotely like scoring puts added pressure on the defence.

I think Boumsong is overrated but let's be honest, partnerships at centre-half need time to gel. Also, the fact we don't look remotely like scoring puts added pressure on the defence.

17876[/snapback]

Someone talking sense for once. Since we dont look like we could score against Stenhousemuir, the other teams are going to take more risks pushing forward.

Until such time as we buy some forwards with pace, we are screwed. Shearer and Amoeba have as much mobility as a freakin slug.

Boumsong average!

Heard it all now. This is the same man who the French are raving about everytime he pulls on a France shirt.

18053[/snapback]

Poor in the air though which is probably a bigger factor in the Premier League than in International Football.

Boumsong average!

Heard it all now. This is the same man who the French are raving about everytime he pulls on a France shirt.

18053[/snapback]

Poor in the air though which is probably a bigger factor in the Premier League than in International Football.

18056[/snapback]

:D

Boumsong is an excellent defender.

GET BEHIND THE TEAM

Edited by Ketsbaia's Mobile

Boumsong average!

18053[/snapback]

18056[/snapback]

Re: Alex

Poor in the stadium but an effective whinger on the forums.

Boumsong average!

18053[/snapback]

18056[/snapback]

Re: Alex

Poor in the stadium but an effective whinger on the forums.

18067[/snapback]

You have absolutely no idea what I'm like at the match but I won't go down the sooperfan route as it bores me to tears. I quite like Boumsong by the way, I do think he's poor in the air though, would you agree?

While on Saturday "captain" Shearer seemed to blame everyone but himself when he said "we lacked quile" rather saying we need a goalscorer, Boumsong came out with a true captain comment once more last night...

"We have to roll our sleeves up and do much better. We have to stay together and keep our confidence. If we lose our confidence, then we will struggle".

It'll obviously take a helluva lot more than that to sort us out, but at least he's saying the right things.