Who's this 'Snoops' character??

snakehips

A lass, I take it?

Hmmmm, I don't think I've laid on the old charm for her :lol:

Before I do (and she succumbs to my style and panache - as all the chicks do :icon_lol: ), how old is she? If she's under 25, she's too young for moi, so she will have missed out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too young for you, snakey, and anyway, she's already joined the Gemmill fan club. I'm going to make her a badge and send her his picture any day now....

:icon_lol:

Quite right, Gemmill, that will be her reaction when she sees your pic :blush::lol:

Too young for you, snakey, and anyway, she's already joined the Gemmill fan club. I'm going to make her a badge and send her his picture any day now....

Quite right, Gemmill, that will be her reaction when she sees your pic :blush::lol:

:nufc: Tongue out and panting tbh.

After running a mile.

After running a mile.

:nufc: HOM!

Your saying she's vastly overweight and struggles to walk more than 10 yards, yeah? Sweats profusely anarl, no doubt. You're welcome to 'it'.

I remember the furore when "she" joined N-O. Everyone on here took the piss.

Since "she" came on here this is about the third thread I've read about "her".

I think "she's" about 15.

"allegedly"

:lol:

15 eh? That explains the appreciation of Gemmill then.

I remember the furore when "she" joined N-O. Everyone on here took the piss.

Since "she" came on here this is about the third thread I've read about "her".

I think "she's" about 15.

"allegedly"

:lol:

Funnily enough I don't seem to remember that here although I do remember quite a bit of stick given on N-O... it's not like members of this forum are sporadically obsessed with what happens over there.

1. I am 22

2. I am female

3. I am not a fat bastard

4.Its not my fault there was a furore on N-O when I joined it. So a lass joins a forum, big frigging deal!!

5. Gemmill is funny :blush:

6.I am not an "it"

7.Dunno what the big deal is about me, there are other lasses on here too!

8.How old are you like Snakehips? 80-odd? :nufc:

9.Fed up with being accused of being male. Girls can be on forums too!

:lol::lol::icon_lol:

And catmag, please hurry up with my Gemmill badge :nufc:

Edited by Snoops

1. I am 22

2. I am female

3. I am not a fat bastard

4.Its not my fault there was a furore on N-O when I joined it. So a lass joins a forum, big frigging deal!!

5. Gemmill is funny :blush:

6.I am not an "it"

7.Dunno what the big deal is about me, there are other lasses on here too!

8.How old are you like Snakehips? 80-odd? :nufc:

9.Fed up with being accused of being male. Girls can be on forums too!

:lol::lol::icon_lol:

And catmag, please hurry up with my Gemmill badge :nufc:

Girls always lie about their age and their weight.

FACT!

Guest Patrokles

She's just another poster like any of us. No one questions the veracity of anyone else, really, but suddenly when someone who isn't male and is relatively young starts posting, everyoneeither tries to tap that shit or decides they must be fake. Plus being nice (which she is) is sometimes like asking to be thrown to the wolves.

She's just another poster like any of us. No one questions the veracity of anyone else, really, but suddenly when someone who isn't male and is relatively young starts posting, everyoneeither tries to tap that shit or decides they must be fake. Plus being nice (which she is) is sometimes like asking to be thrown to the wolves.

Thanks, just what I was trying to say myself really! And thanks for thinking I am nice :icon_lol::lol:

Guest Patrokles

Thanks, just what I was trying to say myself really! And thanks for thinking I am nice :icon_lol::lol:

I said that? typo typo! :blush: