Other board still in meltdown mode?

Rob W

If we pay monthly it will cost about £120 a month for what we need a new server would cost us £2k. Basically for the number of visits we could do with a dedicated server which would cost a fortune.

Anyway the current problem I don't think is down to the numbers but I didn't know about it till about 1 hour ago so I've only just got round to trying to fix it. Probably the server just needs a reset.

If we pay monthly it will cost about £120 a month for what we need a new server would cost us £2k. Basically for the number of visits we could do with a dedicated server which would cost a fortune.

Anyway the current problem I don't think is down to the numbers but I didn't know about it till about 1 hour ago so I've only just got round to trying to fix it. Probably the server just needs a reset.

18218[/snapback]

Give it a kick Phil, always works for me.

18218[/snapback]

May I offer you a better soultion for hosting?

18218[/snapback]

Errr excuse me, we've already got a thread where someone's mentioned the word "problem". Can you try and avoid use of that word in this thread please? :D

18218[/snapback]

Errr excuse me, we've already got a thread where someone's mentioned the word "problem". Can you try and avoid use of that word in this thread please? :D

18254[/snapback]

:D

18218[/snapback]

Doesn't posting about the status of N-O on here seem a little bit hypocritical when posts talking about Toontastic on N-O were deleted without warning or reason the other week?

18218[/snapback]

Doesn't posting about the status of N-O on here seem a little bit hypocritical when posts talking about Toontastic on N-O were deleted without warning or reason the other week?

18312[/snapback]

Leave it!

Not at all, I'm not linking to the site or even naming it, you lot were talking about it I just came in to explain.

18319[/snapback]

Ignore him Phil, hes just in workyarsed mode, his copy of Razzle wasnt delivered this morning :D

*still cant believe none of us had the sense to register Toontastic as a member though :D

Someone asked was I on the wind up doing that I wasn't though I was just moving away from using my name on the net as much I'd told a few people before the site went live and this one was created that I was going to go back to the name on the new board. In fact you lot when you got the preview of the board probably saw my name as toontastic you just didn't take any notice :D Anyway I'll leave you guys to it cyas.

Hmmm - how do I get an image from my comp onto here ? Maybe I misread it - but it seems you can only upload an image via a website. (My effort isnt too hot - just a variation on the "Comical Ali" theme - Comical Souey and Sheppam....)

Yeah - I know its got f*** all to do with the current subject, sorry.... :D

Edited by Phil K

Hmmm - how do I get an image from my comp onto here ? Maybe I misread it - but it seems you can only upload an image via a website. (My effort isnt too hot - just a variation on the "Comical Ali" theme - Comical Souey and Sheppam....)

18399[/snapback]

photobucket will host it for you.

www.photobucket.com

Someone asked was I on the wind up doing that I wasn't though I was just moving away from using my name on the net as much I'd told a few people before the site went live and this one was created that I was going to go back to the name on the new board. In fact you lot when you got the preview of the board probably saw my name as toontastic you just didn't take any notice :D Anyway I'll leave you guys to it cyas.

18389[/snapback]

hope you get the server problems sorted mate.

18218[/snapback]

18312[/snapback]

Leave it!

18344[/snapback]

I would do had I not been very less than politely told to never darken their illustrious site with my prescence any more as I was no longer welcome!

Yet they're quite happy to use mine to advise people when their's is down? :D

(This is not directly aimed at Phil BTW, quite a lot has been said to me behind the scenes which many know nothing about!)

18399[/snapback]

photobucket will host it for you.

www.photobucket.com

18453[/snapback]

Cheers peasepud. Just the answer I was after. :D

I would do had I not been very less than politely told to never darken their illustrious site with my prescence any more as I was no longer welcome!

(This is not directly aimed at Phil BTW, quite a lot has been said to me behind the scenes which many know nothing about!)

18469[/snapback]

Aye quite a lot has happened behind the scenes that not a lot of people will be aware of, now do you really want to open that can of worms up again because I am quite certain, I will not come out of this looking any worse or anything like that, unlike your goodself.

I suggest you follow Alex's advice or if not, actually speak to me via PM face to face like a man, like I did when I sent you that PM, instead of whinging like a tart on here, like you are doing now and have done since day one.

Stop being a fanny for once and get over it whatever you have the hump with. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of either so stop insinuating that I do. If anyone wants a copy of the PM I sent Chayton, PM me and I'll pass it on.

Edited by Howaythetoon

Nerd fight!  :icon_lol: I'd love to see this confrontation in a pub.  "Are you calling my phbBB based public internet football forum a poof?"

18511[/snapback]

:D:D:icon_lol:

Call Frank Warren. That would make brilliant TV

18469[/snapback]

Aye quite a lot has happened behind the scenes that not a lot of people will be aware of, now do you really want to open that can of worms up again because I am quite certain, I will not come out of this looking any worse or anything like that, unlike your goodself.

I suggest you follow Alex's advice or if not, actually speak to me via PM face to face like a man, like I did when I sent you that PM, instead of whinging like a tart on here, like you are doing now and have done since day one.

Stop being a fanny for once and get over it whatever you have the hump with. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of either so stop insinuating that I do. If anyone wants a copy of the PM I sent Chayton, PM me and I'll pass it on.

18508[/snapback]

You told me to "fuck off and stay away from Newcastle-Online because I was no longer welcome"

In retrospect I replied and asked you to do the same in order to lead by example! Therefore I did reply to you dip-shit!

I've asked you privately but seeing as you seem to have ignored that, I'll ask you publically - fuck off and stop using my bandwidth and site to update people about yours"

Oh and to prevent the PM system going apeshit:

You sad, bitter, petty, pathetic little man, Craig Hayton.

Please don't ever show your two-faced mug on wor forum again, you're not welcome. I can't stand two-faced arseholes who hide behind a facade.

The following threads show you in your true light:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=661

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=599

In future, keep your petty, bitter crap to yourself or actually be a man and not a fanny for once and tell me to my face exactly what you think of me or N.O and not on your own board and therefore making it look sad and involving others who this (whatever you have the hump with) has feck all to do with.

I noticed you never came on our board and said these things or said them to my face via PM or an e-mail, but then you're a little tart who's spine is made of sponge.

Like I said, stay the fuck away because you're false as fuck. A snide, gobshite who has made a big fool of himself.

Aye, I know all about your fits of giggles when you thought we had broken the new board and that it wouldn't go live when we said it would, you were done up like a kipper you sad little man, you really are.

All this "I wish them well" crap, aye reet. Funny way of showing it eh? And don't use the "having a laugh man" line, because it doesn't wash.

You carry on though.

With me replying

I suggest you do likewise and stay away from here then - a sense of humour is a requirement!

Oh, nearly forgot.....

There, that's out in the open now - please let it go and fuck off! I'm sick of the sight of your ridiculous sniping - concentrate on getting your site working, not attacking me!

*THREAD LOCKED*