Who would be your insurance choice...

Skeletor

Keegan to restore morale etc...some people and clubs go together.....don't believe it's always a mistake to go back, play on the nostalgia and feeling he has for us the supporters, which is genuine. The Man City team he built has been slowly improving all the time, he's still got it.

If he really won't come back, Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger. You have to try, both could be ready for a new challenge for different reasons, and the biggest challenge of all to a manager like this is to win Newcastle the title, or the FA Cup and put us back in with a shout of the title. What a way to finish your managerial career.

Failing those, up and coming managers, not ones who have failed at other clubs like the likes of clueless.

Jewell will move to a bigger club. Moyes is stuck in an Everton club nothing like the one in the 80's. David Hodgson is maybe one for the future, but if you interview and talk to these types of people and assess them you get a better insight, one of them may be much bigger than he has shown so far and destined for more.

18124[/snapback]

Not so easy to replace him is it?

Paul Jewell!

How much respect do you think Shearer would have for him?

At least Souness has won a fuckload of trophies.

Ferguson? Wenger?

Yeah RIGHT! :D

The truth is, Souness is the best of a bad lot for now...sacking him at this stage is a dreadful idea, but sadly I think it'll probably happen.

18180[/snapback]

you're as pointless as Souness.

Like most other mackems

18199[/snapback]

I'm not a mackem and you're as pointless as I am.

We're both on a forum like a pair of pricks squabbling. Don't think I'm less than you because I don't hate Souness and am pissed of with the whining that surrounds this club.

Wenger and Ferguson won't come. You'd have to be Forrest Gump to think they would.

Keegan isn't a bad shout in terms of morale, but you have to admit it would look REALLY desperate. Not sure how much credability he has left either, especially outside England.

Keegan to restore morale etc...some people and clubs go together.....don't believe it's always a mistake to go back, play on the nostalgia and feeling he has for us the supporters, which is genuine. The Man City team he built has been slowly improving all the time, he's still got it.

If he really won't come back, Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger. You have to try, both could be ready for a new challenge for different reasons, and the biggest challenge of all to a manager like this is to win Newcastle the title, or the FA Cup and put us back in with a shout of the title. What a way to finish your managerial career.

Failing those, up and coming managers, not ones who have failed at other clubs like the likes of clueless.

Jewell will move to a bigger club. Moyes is stuck in an Everton club nothing like the one in the 80's. David Hodgson is maybe one for the future, but if you interview and talk to these types of people and assess them you get a better insight, one of them may be much bigger than he has shown so far and destined for more.

18124[/snapback]

Not so easy to replace him is it?

Paul Jewell!

How much respect do you think Shearer would have for him?

At least Souness has won a fuckload of trophies.

Ferguson? Wenger?

Yeah RIGHT! :D

The truth is, Souness is the best of a bad lot for now...sacking him at this stage is a dreadful idea, but sadly I think it'll probably happen.

18180[/snapback]

I have a lot of admiration for someone like yourself with learning difficulties coming on the board.

Keep it up.

18238[/snapback]

I just see it differently. Get over it.

Would it look as desperate as Souness's appointment did?

18250[/snapback]

It was a desperate appointment. No one great wanted the bloody job. Why?

BECAUSE IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SEASON!! :D

Get behind Souness, and if he doesn't do the biz, sack him at the END of the season.

Simple. :D

18250[/snapback]

Get behind Souness, and if he doesn't do the biz, sack him at the END of the season.

18262[/snapback]

Even if it means relegation?

18250[/snapback]

18262[/snapback]

18264[/snapback]

We won't get relegated. Honestly.

18250[/snapback]

18262[/snapback]

18264[/snapback]

I see so you can see the future. Well you should have said.

18280[/snapback]

18250[/snapback]

18262[/snapback]

18264[/snapback]

18280[/snapback]

Yes, all will change if people would just clap their hands... * clap * * clap * * clap *

George Burley

18224[/snapback]

George Burley has took over a club on the verge of breaking up the Old Firm for the first time since man invented the wheel...why would he give that chance up?

18235[/snapback]

Because he is not on the best of terms with the chairman?

18246[/snapback]

and because the SPL is a comedy league and we would give him a massive pay rise.

Burley and LeGuen both have a lot of positive attributes and would top my list.

Coleman, think he's got potential to be a good manager and wouldn't have to pay a load of compensation for him seeing as he's facing the sack.

18026[/snapback]

Mmmm lets rescue a PL manager whos facing the sack four games in, sounds like Freddys sort of idea. Jewell wouldn't join us, at least not until the end of the season though he's a manager I like. Mike Newell wouldn't be a bad choice if we couldn't attract anyone with more experience, but then again we'd probably end up with Dave Bassett.

18031[/snapback]

NO, NO.... and did i mention NO