Scotty Parker

East Stander

Someone's made an official complaint to the club about Parker's conduct. What a fucking puff.

Great, well done to them. I just saw it as an emotional reaction from someone who actually looks like he cares (most of the time at least) in a black and white shirt. Storm in a tea cup tbh. I reckon he'll come out and apologise to the fans.

Someone's made an official complaint to the club about Parker's conduct. What a fucking puff.

Whilst Parker was out of order, that's pathetic. More press ridicule coming up ffs.

Press ridicule? Don't be ridiculous. You're paranoid, nobody is laughing at us, they're all just jealous that they're not the 5th best team in the country, like us.

Consider this as an infallible statement btw.

A club spokesman confirmed it would look into a complaint from company director, Mark Tserkezie, that United captain Scott Parker and right-back Stephen Carr shouted at fans in St James's Park's East Stand.

Mr Tserkezie, who lives in Wardley, Gateshead, said: "I can forget the Stephen Carr incident as I don't have a great deal of admiration for him as a football talent and feel he is at the tailend of his career.

"However, for Parker to do this is unacceptable and inexcusable, even if he were to cite frustration as his justification.

"Many, many fans were left devastated about the incident."

What a cocknose.

A club spokesman confirmed it would look into a complaint from company director, Mark Tserkezie, that United captain Scott Parker and right-back Stephen Carr shouted at fans in St James's Park's East Stand.

Mr Tserkezie, who lives in Wardley, Gateshead, said: "I can forget the Stephen Carr incident as I don't have a great deal of admiration for him as a football talent and feel he is at the tailend of his career.

"However, for Parker to do this is unacceptable and inexcusable, even if he were to cite frustration as his justification.

What a cocknose.

Devastated. ;)

Love his logic that it's OK for a shit player to spout abuse but not one he admires.

Edited by Renton

What a cocknose.

Brilliant put down of Steve Carr though! ;)

Bloke at work sits next to this geezer and supports his mate's stance. He was just whining on to one of the other bosses about Parker and the boss responds with "If I took the time out to moan at you every time you fuck up at work, I'd have sacked you by now." ;)

Bet he wasn't even at the game. Probably listening on the net in Pakistan.

I'm convinced the complaint for the Dyer V Bowyer fight was made by someone who saw it on the tele.

I've still got post traumatic stress disorder from that.

I sit in front of him and he's a canny bloke tbh.

I think anyone who saw it was disgusted with Parker and I think it's a disgrace we haven't had an apology by now.

Sorry like, but he seems like wanker to me. People were absolutely devastated ffs ;) What an utter helmet.

I sit in front of him and he's a canny bloke tbh.

I think anyone who saw it was disgusted with Parker and I think it's a disgrace we haven't had an apology by now.

Sorry like, but he seems like wanker to me. People were absolutely devastated ffs ;) What an utter helmet.

I think people were tbf. When we are in a situation like we are the last thing you need is your captain going on like that (and it wasn't just one outburst btw, he came back for more then pulled his armband straight off as he left the pitch).

As I've said before he has been spared any crisicism so far so when he puts in a gutless performace like that he should stand up and be counted not whinge like a little girl.

To me this is far worse than anything Dyer did with the captains armband because we expect more from him.

Not that I would send in a complaint to the club like.

The bloke who made the complaint has got his face and name in the paper. Sorry like, but IF I was that bothered that I would make a complaint, there is no way I would talk to the papers about it. Complaining to the club is one thing (still pathetic like), having someone from the local rag round to take your photo and interview you is something else entirely. Fucking dickhead.

Regardless of his recent form, is this the same Scott Parker who many thought was the complete battler for the team and was so highly praised for giving his all in every game including that performance against Arsenal but he pulss out what appears to the crowd of a 50/50 ball and he gets dogs abuse? Nothing like getting behind the team, fickle as fuck or what?

As for his performances as of late, is it just me that thinks he has not been the same player or getting stuck in half as much since that collision that put Jimmy Bullard out of the game for the year?

Regardless of his recent form, is this the same Scott Parker who many thought was the complete battler for the team and was so highly praised for giving his all in every game including that performance against Arsenal but he pulss out what appears to the crowd of a 50/50 ball and he gets dogs abuse? Nothing like getting behind the team, fickle as fuck or what?

As for his performances as of late, is it just me that thinks he has not been the same player or getting stuck in half as much since that collision that put Jimmy Bullard out of the game for the year?

Aye he was well shuck up after that wasnt he? You may have something there Scots marra.

The bloke who made the complaint has got his face and name in the paper. Sorry like, but IF I was that bothered that I would make a complaint, there is no way I would talk to the papers about it. Complaining to the club is one thing (still pathetic like), having someone from the local rag round to take your photo and interview you is something else entirely. Fucking dickhead.

Totally agree. It is sad enough for a grown man to make the complaint to the club, but you can accept that if that's how he genuinely feels. But the appearance in the press shows he's just yet another attentions eeking whore who's happy to expose the club to further embarassing press to get his face in the papers and act like a distressed superfan who doesn't take shit from any of the players!

I agree appearing in the press is more than a little sad but and not the right way to go about things but I agree with him for feeling genuinely agreived.

I don't think he was upset about him swearing or anything (he couldn't hear what he said from where we are) like that it was a case of being extremely pissed off that when things were going against us Parker turned on the crowd instead of getting his head down and working his bollocks off for the team.

And the reason I am so disgusted about this is because of the way Parker has performed before. If it had been someone like Luque or Robert who hardly work their guts out for the team it could be expected. But I think we should expect more from Parker, especially as he is the captain. I think the whole affair shows that there is something rotten within the club at the moment which seems worse than anything we had under Souness.