Scotty Parker

East Stander

Besides pissing in the street and getting caught - You don't seriously think that's a good reason to hate the bloke, do you?

fighting with Bowyer on the pitch (Scotty you know it takes at least two to fuck or fight, though I'm not sure if you've experienced the first) and don't doubt he wasn't part of the problem - Bowyer was 100% the aggressor there. Ill-advised by Dyer to react to whatever Bowyer said to him, but it was Bowyer throwing punches.

besides throwing the captain's armband to the ground - I'll give you that one, but that's the only thing in your list of crimes that really requires responding to.

besides burning currency in front of people to show how well the club over pays him - I've never seen him do that, and I doubt you have either. Sounds like bullshit to me.

besides the fact that there are other issues to his injuries and that is why he doesn't play many games for us - Errrr, you have absolutely NOTHING to back that claim up.

besides he has been a young gun for 6 years plus and done nowt accept put his hand out for his handsome wage - He's spent a lot of that time injured. If you genuinely can't see the difference he makes when he plays, you've got problems.

Need I go on? Well....yeah, if you want to come up with something that's actually worth responding to. All you've got in the above is the armband thing. The rest of it is either supposition, rumour, or basically nothing to get excited about.

I hate Nicky Butt, absolutely loath him after that cup semi-final but at half time when Emre replaced him and Parker was left on the pitch, I was amazed. When Butt gave the ball up, he chased it down and won back possession, when Parker gave it away he just jogged after the opposition player.

And Duff, I always rated him but I'm now starting to think he was made look a lot better player at Chelsea than he really is (rovers was a long time ago so it doesn't count). The amount of times he tries to shoot when all he need to do is pass is ridiculous and for a left sided midfielder he can't cross to save his life. I know our brains trust has him playing up front but even when he draws them wide his delivery is non-existent, he just blasts it into the defender every time.

Amazing to think some people STILL haven't gotten over an event that happened 19 months ago. ;)

Ok let me rephrase it for you and your sensitive eyes.

I hate Nicky Butt, absolutely loath him after that cup semi-final a time when the team really needed to stand up after the way they lay down in the UEFA Cup semi-final, also for his complete lack of heart that whole season, the way he ran to one of his ex-manic wanker mates to escape the responsibility of his lask of commitment to a team willing to pay his over inflated wage and how once under Steve Bruce's wing he did nothing on the pitch but in the media sprouted how he'd love to get away from Newcastle and stay with Brum because they were such a good club, only for him to then land back on our door step and expect a pat on the back and forgiveness but at half time when Emre replaced him and Parker was left on the pitch, I was amazed. When Butt gave the ball up, he chased it down and won back possession, when Parker gave it away he just jogged after the opposition player.

That make you feel better?

Bet you also forgive Dyer/Bowyer for all their sins and shame they have brought to the club?

And you just can't wait until Dyer is back because it's going to be "like a new signing."

Be nice if some people actually had convictions instead of moaning one moment and cheering out their arse for the exact same player moments later.

By the way I'm thinking that Butt and Emre are our best combination in the centre at the moment but it still doesn't mean I have to like the guy.

Nicky Butt was guilty of a non-performance in the semi final. He then walked off the pitch without cheering the fans, probably because he's not used to playing in front of such a precious bunch that need THEIR performance in the stands to be applauded. He's used to playing in front of fans that you reward with trophies, not applause. The hugging Alex Ferguson bit was ill-advised, but it was hardly evidence that he was a double agent or anything. This season he has looked a decent enough player for us, and I would be starting him in games, but NOT alongside Parker, at home, against relegation candidates.

Dyer has done very little wrong other than be injured and get paid too much. I can't understand why folk hate him for that.

As you know I disagree with you about Butt but your welcome to your opinion. As for Dyer, what's he done wrong apart from being injured all the time? How long have you got? Being instrumental in the downfall of Robson might be a good place to start.

Robson was instrumental in his own downfall tbh. He let them get away with murder and they played on it.

Come on then, what's he done? I'll let you know in advance though that I'm not accepting crashing his car as crime of the century.

His twattish behaviour when he's on the lash is legendary. You can choose to ignore this if you like, but I choose not to. Plus he has to be the most overpaid and over-rated player in our history. I can forgive good players to an extent, but the money we have pissed up the wall on Dyer beggars belief. For me, Dyer is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer, he hasn't got a professional bone in his body.

Being overpaid and over-rated are both out of his control. EVERYONE behaves like a twat when drunk man ffs.

He's not my favourite person in the world but he gets far too much stick for doing not that much wrong IMO.

I can honestly say that I have never been so disgusted coming away from a game before in my life (and that includes both 1-2's against the Makems).

That two senior players (one being the captain too) would do something like that shows there is something very wrong within the club.

And it's pitiful to see the local press ignoring it too. I had hoped to see an appology coming from Parker (couldn't care less about Carr tbh) by now but I guess this is unlikely.

Nice to see the fat fuck was in Spain while all of this was happening too!

I hate Nicky Butt, absolutely loath him after that cup semi-final but at half time when Emre replaced him and Parker was left on the pitch, I was amazed. When Butt gave the ball up, he chased it down and won back possession, when Parker gave it away he just jogged after the opposition player.

And Duff, I always rated him but I'm now starting to think he was made look a lot better player at Chelsea than he really is (rovers was a long time ago so it doesn't count). The amount of times he tries to shoot when all he need to do is pass is ridiculous and for a left sided midfielder he can't cross to save his life. I know our brains trust has him playing up front but even when he draws them wide his delivery is non-existent, he just blasts it into the defender every time.

Amazing to think some people STILL haven't gotten over an event that happened 19 months ago. ;)

Ok let me rephrase it for you and your sensitive eyes.

I hate Nicky Butt, absolutely loath him after that cup semi-final a time when the team really needed to stand up after the way they lay down in the UEFA Cup semi-final, also for his complete lack of heart that whole season, the way he ran to one of his ex-manic wanker mates to escape the responsibility of his lask of commitment to a team willing to pay his over inflated wage and how once under Steve Bruce's wing he did nothing on the pitch but in the media sprouted how he'd love to get away from Newcastle and stay with Brum because they were such a good club, only for him to then land back on our door step and expect a pat on the back and forgiveness but at half time when Emre replaced him and Parker was left on the pitch, I was amazed. When Butt gave the ball up, he chased it down and won back possession, when Parker gave it away he just jogged after the opposition player.

That make you feel better?

Bet you also forgive Dyer/Bowyer for all their sins and shame they have brought to the club?

And you just can't wait until Dyer is back because it's going to be "like a new signing."

Be nice if some people actually had convictions instead of moaning one moment and cheering out their arse for the exact same player moments later.

By the way I'm thinking that Butt and Emre are our best combination in the centre at the moment but it still doesn't mean I have to like the guy.

Nicky Butt was guilty of a non-performance in the semi final. He then walked off the pitch without cheering the fans, probably because he's not used to playing in front of such a precious bunch that need THEIR performance in the stands to be applauded. He's used to playing in front of fans that you reward with trophies, not applause. The hugging Alex Ferguson bit was ill-advised, but it was hardly evidence that he was a double agent or anything. This season he has looked a decent enough player for us, and I would be starting him in games, but NOT alongside Parker, at home, against relegation candidates.

Dyer has done very little wrong other than be injured and get paid too much. I can't understand why folk hate him for that.

As you know I disagree with you about Butt but your welcome to your opinion. As for Dyer, what's he done wrong apart from being injured all the time? How long have you got? Being instrumental in the downfall of Robson might be a good place to start.

Robson was instrumental in his own downfall tbh. He let them get away with murder and they played on it.

Come on then, what's he done? I'll let you know in advance though that I'm not accepting crashing his car as crime of the century.

His twattish behaviour when he's on the lash is legendary. You can choose to ignore this if you like, but I choose not to. Plus he has to be the most overpaid and over-rated player in our history. I can forgive good players to an extent, but the money we have pissed up the wall on Dyer beggars belief. For me, Dyer is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer, he hasn't got a professional bone in his body.

Being overpaid and over-rated are both out of his control. EVERYONE behaves like a twat when drunk man ffs.

He's not my favourite person in the world but he gets far too much stick for doing not that much wrong IMO.

Iirc Dyer has actually admitted he was a major part in the culture which got Robson the sack. He may have matured now but has seemingly acquired a nasty infection which means he's finished in football. But if we get relegated he will still be bleeding us dry to the tune of 80 grand a week.

Apart from a handful of games I think he's done very little for our cause, and even these were years ago. I am well aware that a lot of my complaints about Dyer are based on rumour, supposition, or hearsay, but I thinks it's my right not to like the bloke and what he represents.

And the twat wouldn't give me his autograph - now that's first hand!

That you even asked him for an autograph tells a story about you. ;)

Wasn't the original story that he didn't write his name, but something like "dick"? I am not sure if it was before or after he burnt the 50 quid notes...

Wasn't the original story that he didn't write his name, but something like "dick"? I am not sure if it was before or after he burnt the 50 quid notes...

Renton's like Stan in that Eminem song.

Saw the Parker incident. Unpleasant to say the least given his usual attitude. Another worry is that even his performances have dropped off of late and he doesn't seem to be covering anywhere near the same amount of ground or making the tackles that he was. In fairness to him he was asked to push on - something he can't do imo - in the second half. Late on he was virtually playing upfront though I'm not sure if that was on Roeder's orders or off his own back. Either way he was ridiculously ineffectual in that role.

I think he's still suffering the effects of the glandular fever. There were times on Saturday when he lost the ball and his head dropped and he didn't even go looking to get it back. He's either carrying an injury or his energy levels are still low from the illness, because that sort of thing is not what he's all about.

I do believe he is either injured or still recovering from the illness but either way it's no excuse for bottling tackles and then having a go at the fans who have pretty much adored him since his first game for us.

If he's fucked he shouldn't be playing, it doesn't help him or us.

I think he's still suffering the effects of the glandular fever. There were times on Saturday when he lost the ball and his head dropped and he didn't even go looking to get it back. He's either carrying an injury or his energy levels are still low from the illness, because that sort of thing is not what he's all about.

If that's the case Butt should've stayed on and Parker should have gone off.

Aye. But then Milner should never have gone off either. Roeder is basically getting everything wrong.

That is what is worrying me the most. With nearly every decision he is making I just think "what the fuck?". His interviews are cringeworthy, his team selection is puzzling, his man managment approach questionable etc.

I was thinking the other day about the point Sima made about Roeder hanging Luque out to dry by putting pressure on him before the Palermo game with comments about him needing to prove his worth i.e. as a £10million striker (or left-winger ;) ). He also corrected himself, to state it was Souness who had paid the money for Luque, rather than 'we' as he had originally said in the interview I heard. Bad craic imo as it's not just having a pop at Souness but it's Roeder's way of saying 'I don't think he's worth that much' / 'I wouldn't have bought him' etc. Shocking man-management especially seen as we need all the players we've got until January. Also, why is it ok to put pressure on a player signed by Souness? I don't Roeder coming out and putting pressure on the under-performing Duff or Martins. Again, shit man-management.

In the pre-match interview he talked about taking Krul out of the team. He said that he likes to take young players out of the team after good performances so they can hang onto their good memories until they come in again. He then said that Krul's next chance probably will only come in a couple of years time. Shrewd logic and psychology tbh.

You wonder what's going through Roeder's head though. I just don't think he knows what he's doing at the minute.

He looks like a man under pressure, pale and ill. It's clearly getting to him.

When he came out for the second half in just a shirt, my mate turned around and said, "That's Shepherd getting the tie and suit dry-cleaned in time for Tuesday's Sven press conference".

In the pre-match interview he talked about taking Krul out of the team. He said that he likes to take young players out of the team after good performances so they can hang onto their good memories until they come in again. He then said that Krul's next chance probably will only come in a couple of years time. Shrewd logic and psychology tbh.

He didn't rate Krul, that's why he signed Pav - i.e. play Harper with Pav as reserve in the league and do the same with Krul as reserve in Europe - that was the plan. He only played him because he had to on Thursday. Turns out the lad played a blinder. Should be getting valuable experience on the bench in the league now but he has to justify signing Pav so that won't happen.

You wonder what's going through Roeder's head though. I just don't think he knows what he's doing at the minute.

When he came out for the second half in just a shirt, my mate turned around and said, "That's Shepherd getting the tie and suit dry-cleaned in time for Tuesday's Sven press conference".

He'd got rid of the tie after about 15 mins already.

;)<_<

If I'm totally honest, Rodders is just an uglier version of Tony Blair; all sound-bites and actions to impress on-lookers.

Renton's like Stan in that Eminem song.

Dear Kieron, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you

have the chance.

I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't

answer fans.

If you didn't want to talk to me outside your match

You didn't have to

but you could have signed an autograph for Matthew.

That's my little brother, man. He's only 6 years old.

We waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours

and ya just said no.

That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fuckin' idol

He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more

than I do.

I'm going to see if I can dig up that program and take it to the next piss up.

What did he write on it like? If he called you a dick or something he's a LEGEND! ;)

<_<

Worryingly Isegrim can remember better than me but it was some swear word.

It was for my 9 year old nephew btw. SHAME on him.

What did he write on it like? If he called you a dick or something he's a LEGEND! ;)

<_<

As much as I remember you couldn't even tell what he wrote because you couldn't read it. So you basically complained about his handwriting. You also never came up with a scan image of it. ALZHEIMERTASTIC <_<

:(

<_< Aye, having read Isegrim's version of events I do remember your chief complaint was that his handwriting wasn't up to scratch. Bring it with you to a piss-up, if I can decipher it, I get to slap you round the pub. <_<