Saddam Hussein sentenced to death

Gemmill

not a chance he was going to get off was there?

AS you know I'm against the death penalty but Saddam is an evil bastard

the real worry is that most Iraqi's were better off when he was around than they are now ;)<_<<_<:(:(

Whatever anyone thinks of the death penalty, this decision is utter madness. It will spark a civil war that will thousands, maybe even millions, and British troops will be amongst the casualties.

Edited by Renton

should be freddie tbh

as for torture, i saw a prog a while back and these african dudes used to hang the crims in a cage above a fire so they slowly cook from the feet up

OUCHTASTIC tbf

The death penalty is a cop out. A life time of pain and misery is a far harsher punishment imo. With death its over very quickly, only works as a punishment if you believe in the afterlife.

Unfortunately whilst he deserves to be executed for what he's done, it won't help the immediate situation in Iraq.

Whether they're better off than they were when he was at the height of his power is debatable to say the least. I'm just a little worried about the US influence in the trial, considering originally it was said to be left to the Iraqis to sentence him. There's bound to be some form of aggression over this given the current situation.

How many more people have to die because of this man? ;)

Bring back the Iron Madien tbh

[falsetto]Run tooooo the hilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls[/falsetto]

Bring back the Iron Madien tbh

[falsetto]Run tooooo the hilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls[/falsetto]

[falsetto]Hang for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiife[/falsetto]

Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Apparently Saddam was given a choice: the death penalty or the Newcastle manager's job. Unsurprisingly, he went for the former.

;)

If he could have sorted out the defence and got us scoring i'd have taken him over what we have now!

As they say in the Deep south "Hanging's too good for him"

should have infected him with a disease for which we have no cure and try to cure him. If he dies :shrug: c'est la vie, if he's cured, give him another.

As they say in the Deep south "Hanging's too good for him"

should have infected him with a disease for which we have no cure and try to cure him. If he dies :shrug: c'est la vie, if he's cured, give him another.

America already done that with the queers tbh

I don't like tit - but hes as guilty as sin of just so many crimes -many of which he committed personally

shooting Cabinet Ministers in front of the rest

swearing to his family, the Govt of Jordan and the SYrian Ambassador that he wouldn't touch his son-in-law if he came back from Jordan and then knocking him to the ground with his pistol and personally torturing him to death..............

No, not many tears for Saddam here