Saddam Hussein sentenced to death

Gemmill

Apparently Saddam was given a choice: the death penalty or the Newcastle manager's job. Unsurprisingly, he went for the former.

:unsure:

If he could have sorted out the defence and got us scoring i'd have taken him over what we have now!

Even if we don't get the man, adopt his ideas. Cane their feet if they lose! See how they like that.

wasn't it his sons and Ghaddafi's sons who had a robust attitude to non-performance on the pitch?

Uday used to have a torture scorecard with him during games. :unsure:

yes I agree Saddam was a bad man, but you need to take into consideration that Saddam has not done anything wrong for over 13 years, so why only act now and attempt to fool people by making up stories about weapons of mass destruction and all that bollocks??

oh yeah, America's oil is running out soon, lets pick an easy target? Fuck Osama bin laden we cant find him (even though we trained him up) LOL Iraq..lets finish off daddy's unfinished business...

and he is NOT the only president who has been responsible for people deaths, look At President Bush, he is not exactly a saint, he is responsible for many deaths and so were other previous American presidents, is Bush the president of the world FFS?

Other presidents should have the right to wipe out that thick of a bastard cunt bush and get rid off him ASAP!!

He doesnt know what the fuck hes doing? hes caused more problems for Iraqi's than ever before, was his intention to help the people or help he's economy??

yes I agree Saddam was a bad man, but you need to take into consideration that Saddam has not done anything wrong for over 13 years

So if someone murdered a member of your family but it took the police 13 years to catch the killer would you be happy if they let him off because he'd not done anything wrong in the meantime?

yes I agree Saddam was a bad man, but you need to take into consideration that Saddam has not done anything wrong for over 13 years, so why only act now and attempt to fool people by making up stories about weapons of mass destruction and all that bollocks??

oh yeah, America's oil is running out soon, lets pick an easy target? Fuck Osama bin laden we cant find him (even though we trained him up) LOL Iraq..lets finish off daddy's unfinished business...

and he is NOT the only president who has been responsible for people deaths, look At President Bush, he is not exactly a saint, he is responsible for many deaths and so were other previous American presidents, is Bush the president of the world FFS?

Other presidents should have the right to wipe out that thick of a bastard cunt bush and get rid off him ASAP!!

He doesnt know what the fuck hes doing? hes caused more problems for Iraqi's than ever before, was his intention to help the people or help he's economy??

well he didn't stop killing people in Iraq until he was out of power

of course he was supported by the West and if he'd co-operated with the UN he'd still be there (a fact a lot of people happily forget - especially in #10 Downing Street)

but having got him then a trial is the best answer - I'm not in favour of hanging him but I doubt we'll stop the Shias now

I don't agree with the death penalty, or even the way this whole episode has been conducted tbh, but I'm a bit pissed off with the way he's being painted whiter than white on the basis of people's hatred for Blair and Bush. He was and still is a totally evil bastard.

yes I agree Saddam was a bad man, but you need to take into consideration that Saddam has not done anything wrong for over 13 years

So if someone murdered a member of your family but it took the police 13 years to catch the killer would you be happy if they let him off because he'd not done anything wrong in the meantime?

yes I know where you coming from, But you should understand my oppinion, Saddam was not in hide out for 13 years, more like 3 months if that, Why did someone like Bush & Blair just suddenly just target him, they wanted to kill 2 birds with one stone, get rid of a bad man and take Iraqs only wealth...

two wrongs dont make a right!!

I don't agree with the death penalty, or even the way this whole episode has been conducted tbh, but I'm a bit pissed off with the way he's being painted whiter than white on the basis of people's hatred for Blair and Bush. He was and still is a totally evil bastard.

yes of course and im not disagreeing that he is an evil bastard, & shud have got rid off

it's just funny

how other presidents have done worse things, if not worse e.g. Airel Sharon??

but nobody has done nowt...

it's just strange dont you think??

Killing someone is the easy way out, why not let him suffer and prison him for life

yes of course and im not disagreeing that he is an evil bastard, & shud have got rid off

it's just funny

Killing someone is the easy way out, why not let him suffer and prison him for life

My faith in scousers somewhat restored. :unsure:

it's just funny

My faith in scousers somewhat restored. :D

:angry::unsure:

it's just funny

My faith in scousers somewhat restored. :dancing:

:icon_lol::razz:

It's clear they will hang one of his doubles and Saddam will retire to Miami on a CIA pension.