Lawro is still loyal to his ex team mate!!

East Stander

From the BBC:

The best Newcastle can hope for is a draw, they still haven't scored a goal and have only one point from three games.

However, United have come from back from their Champions League match in Hungary with one or two injuries.

Verdict: 1-1

:D

FFS Lawrenson, we know he's your mate but....

Actually this is good, it increases expectation and doesn't help Souness one bit.

Personlly, I reckon another shock 5-0 to us is on the cards..... :D

Well, Newcastle haven't scored for 270 minutes of football, they have no strikers, no tactics, no morale, their manager is favorite to get the chop, the fans are restless, they can't put the ball past 10 man West Ham, they're currently occupying a relegation place alongside Wigan and the Mackems, and Man United have a team full of players who love scoring against the toon at the best of times.

But on the other hand, Gary Neville felt a bit of a twinge in his leg during the in the Reds 6-0 rout of Champions league opposition, so I'm going to have to plump for a draw.

Edited by BlueStar

Actually this is good, it increases expectation and doesn't help Souness one bit.

Personlly, I reckon another shock 5-0 to us is on the cards.....  :D

18127[/snapback]

You're almost willing it to happen aren't you.

I hope we get a draw and a fair wind, we'll be up and rocking in no time.

What......! You hope I'm wrong!!!

Personlly, I reckon another shock 5-0 to us is on the cards.....  :D

18127[/snapback]

You're almost willing it to happen aren't you.

I hope we get a draw and a fair wind, we'll be up and rocking in no time.

What......! You hope I'm wrong!!!

18170[/snapback]

Think what you like. I'd like a win, failing that a draw. But if we are going to lose anyway, and therefore not get any points, I want us to be annihilated, as long as that finally gets the tosser who is manager to get out of our club.

Maybe then even you will realise what a shit job he is doing and where we are heading, but some how I doubt it and it will all be the fans fault as usual.