Christoph Daum

AgentFox

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no chance of this happening unless he's been approached by our prospective buyers as .com have suggested.

Tbf the fat fuck will have never heard of him!

There is a fair chance he has been approached. Although Isegrim is taking me to task on this as we speak. ;)

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_544378.html

Hmm, but you said it's been over there for a few weeks now, that article was only from yesterday.

There's no chance of this happening unless he's been approached by our prospective buyers as .com have suggested.

Tbf the fat fuck will have never heard of him!

There is a fair chance he has been approached. Although Isegrim is taking me to task on this as we speak. ;)

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_544378.html

Hmm, but you said it's been over there for a few weeks now, that article was only from yesterday.

Exactly. I am not totally discrediting Parky, but if there has been something in the press before it must have slipped through under my press radar. Anyway neither the Express nor the Sport1-website (which is the Jorman equivalent to skysports.com) are credatible news sources in my eyes.

Looks like an off-duty SS Officer.

What German doesn't tbh?

I rekon he looks a bit like Chris Martin, but I've had trouble digging up a photo of him with shades on, this was the best I could do.

cmartin.jpg

Now if we can just find a picture of Cristoph Daum with a baby on his head, we're sorted.

will this do?

daum-Kizi002s.jpg

I thought about this rumour. The Express the tabloid that came out with this rumour is Cologne based. He still has a god-like status in Cologne from his time there (and just down the road at Leverkusen). Cologne are in trouble at the moment and their manager is not safe. I think the tabloid might try to put pressure on the current manager as there are talks about the possibility of Daum returning and they might try to force the board into a decision by using the alleged interest of Newcastle.

Cologne just sacked their manager and open talks with Daum have already taken place. Daum just wants to think about it as he is still on rehabilitation after an op (which was the reason why he stepped down at Fehnerbahce).

Foresight rulez.

I thought about this rumour. The Express the tabloid that came out with this rumour is Cologne based. He still has a god-like status in Cologne from his time there (and just down the road at Leverkusen). Cologne are in trouble at the moment and their manager is not safe. I think the tabloid might try to put pressure on the current manager as there are talks about the possibility of Daum returning and they might try to force the board into a decision by using the alleged interest of Newcastle.

Cologne just sacked their manager and open talks with Daum have already taken place. Daum just wants to think about it as he is still on rehabilitation after an op (which was the reason why he stepped down at Fehnerbahce).

Foresight rulez.

We should get Latour in tbh. He can bring his Swiss foreign legion.

Edited by Bombadil

What German doesn't tbh?

I do not tbh :razz:

Well Daum did good work here in germany with the U-21 squad I reckon. I do not know what he could do in Newcastle but every trainer is better than Glenn at this time...

I do not like Daum but he was a great footballer and can also be a successful coach. :dancing:

Edited by Tyne_Bridge

I beg to differ, you're the spitting image! :razz:

No that isn't true :o:dancing:

Do you think you could alienate me with your idioms, do you? :icon_lol:

Just in case my attempt at humour is being lost in translation, i don't actually think that you look like a Nazi officer, given that I've never actually seen you. :icon_lol:

What German doesn't tbh?

I do not tbh :dancing:

Well Daum did good work here in germany with the U-21 squad I reckon. I do not know what he could do in Newcastle but every trainer is better than Glenn at this time...

I do not like Daum but he was a great footballer and can also be a successful coach. :icon_lol:

Eh? Have you been taking drugs, too?

What U21 side? And Daum a "great footballer"? He never made it into the first team squad of a professional club. :razz:

Eh? Have you been taking drugs, too?

What U21 side? And Daum a "great footballer"? He never made it into the first team squad of a professional club. :razz:

This is highly suspect, next time you see him in the officer's quarters, just casually throw a bit of English into the conversation, catch him off guard, see how he responds. :dancing:

Edited by ObaGol