How was your day?

magelaide

My day:

Go to work (that's not the bad part)

Come home from work (fantastic)

New car is not in the driveway (not so good)

Front door is wide open (not looking too good)

House is ransacked (fricken hell)

I guess it can only get betteR?

How was your day?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they left your PC! Well i hope they did and your not posting from somewhere else...

Well my day has been all right, since i had a couple of days off last week with the cold i went back to uni and told i have to do a mock of my essay for thursday. ;) Class mates could have told me, i had all weekend to do it.

Sorry to hear you've been burgled. Those damn convicts!

Agreed, should send them back to the mother country.

My day is nothing compared to yours... still cant get my ipod video to sync with my itunes. Biggest pickle i have come across in the last 6 months and still cant fix it!

My day:

Go to work (that's not the bad part)

Come home from work (fantastic)

New car is not in the driveway (not so good)

Front door is wide open (not looking too good)

House is ransacked (fricken hell)

I guess it can only get betteR?

How was your day?

;) My god, how awful, sorry to hear that. Did any of your neighbours hear/see anything? Whenever you post on here its always about something bad happening to you, you sound a really unlucky person <_< I'd be devastated to think someone had been going through my personal things.

I'm skiving uni to play on Pro evo.

Nah, I'm skiving Uni to do abit of work really, just havign a break from it by playing a quick game on Pro. I'm not really a rebel.

I've got a Reading Week this week, i've actually got a shit load of work to do but I can't get out of the mindset that its actually Skive Week.

Fuck off with your reading week tbh. Basically a week off for the lecturers, the pisstaking bastards. Not to mention you lazy students.

I've got a Reading Week this week, i've actually got a shit load of work to do but I can't get out of the mindset that its actually Skive Week.

Fuck off with your reading week tbh. Basically a week off for the lecturers, the pisstaking bastards. Not to mention you lazy students.

Exactly, I don't get a reading week, cunts.

I know!

I'm only in about 7 hours a week, and my lecturers/tutors do about the same number of hours (contact wise). The week off is canny as I have two 4000 essays to do, but i've got Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays off anyway so it doesn't make much difference. ;)

Blatently done for the lecturers benefit rather than ours though.

Exactly, I don't get a reading week, cunts.

Cath will be on to you, she doesnt miss a trick!! ;)

At least they left your PC! Well i hope they did and your not posting from somewhere else...

Well my day has been all right, since i had a couple of days off last week with the cold i went back to uni and told i have to do a mock of my essay for thursday. <_< Class mates could have told me, i had all weekend to do it.

Oh, and going to see Muse tonight. ;)

Sorry to hear about the burglars....bastids <_< had a pretty shit day myself but nowhere near on a par with that !!

How's the face, Shrekina!

still sore ...thanks for the concern ;)

Took mrs and miss hips to The Melton Constable (Seaton Sluice) for lunch today.

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby ;)

Took mrs and miss hips to The Melton Constable (Seaton Sluice) for lunch today.

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby ;)

Awww <_<

Well my day has been all right, since i had a couple of days off last week with the cold i went back to uni and told i have to do a mock of my essay for thursday. <_< Class mates could have told me, i had all weekend to do it.

Oh, and going to see Muse tonight. ;)

Lucky bastard.