How was your day?

magelaide

Took mrs and miss hips to The Melton Constable (Seaton Sluice) for lunch today.

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby ;)

bless you x x <_<

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty bollocks to be fair

angry break up with girl last night ending in her storming out and me hitting the wall (on the plus side I've got a pretty bruise)

slept in so missed morning cup of tea and forgot iPod for walk to work.

outrageously dull day at work

walked quickly home and think I've done something to my shin bone cos it hurts like buggery.

had to use girly shwoergel cos one of the lads I live with has used up my manly stuff.

have no food in freezer so will have to go and "Big Shop" despite having neither the energy nor the inclination to do so

there's fuck all on tv and most of the house have gone out so I'm on me todd

the Worlf of Warcraft game I downloaded needs an authentication key so I probably owon't be able to play it and will have to buy it from a shop anyway.

but all that's not as bad as being burglarised.

CUNTS, and Cath would surely let that one slide

Went to university, had the presentation I've been working on for the last week (which I'm supposed to do on Wednesday) completely rubbished by my tutor, even though we've done pretty much exactly what she told us to do.

Women! :D

Bitches! :angry:

The lot of em :unsure:

Went to university, had the presentation I've been working on for the last week (which I'm supposed to do on Wednesday) completely rubbished by my tutor, even though we've done pretty much exactly what she told us to do.

Women! :angry:

oooh dear...let it all out, you'll feel better for it :D

Women! :D

I second that.

I second that.

now now...let's not turn this into a "let's all hate women" thread boys :D

I second that.

Don't you have some ironing to do? <_<

( :angry: )

now now...let's not turn this into a "let's all hate women" thread boys :unsure:

it's not

today, the 6th of November 2006 is actually "Lets hate ALL women" Day.

:D

Bitches! <_<

The lot of em :D

I second that.

now now...let's not turn this into a "let's all hate women" thread boys :angry:

Don't look at me, I didn't mean to start this! I just this particular woman!

The girls doing said presentation with me, on the other hand... :unsure:

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby :D

aww you're not a cry baby, you're a loving dad!

Cheer up snakey, we all luv ya :unsure:

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby :angry:

:D blatant fish for the sympathetic, sensitive vote from the girls mind.

Hips lad, have you no shame? :unsure::angry:

Women! <_<

I second that.

Don't you have some ironing to do? :angry:

aye....your beard !!! :angry:

My day wasn't too bad..

Work was hellishly busy but it flew by without *too* many problems.

Had a nice lunch at Yates' with an old friend.

Got a bit of college work done when I got in from work.

Now just browsing on here and putting some new stuff on my mp3 player.

I second that.

aye....your beard !!! <_<

Doesn't exist anymore because of the faggots and their shaving policy. :unsure:

I second that.

aye....your beard !!! :angry:

Doesn't exist anymore because of the faggots and their shaving policy. :unsure:

:rip: Brocks beard <_<

Edited by Radgina

angry break up with girl last night ending in her storming out and me hitting the wall (on the plus side I've got a pretty bruise)

walked quickly home and think I've done something to my shin bone cos it hurts like buggery.

had to use girly shwoergel cos one of the lads I live with has used up my manly stuff.

have no food in freezer so will have to go and "Big Shop" despite having neither the energy nor the inclination to do so

the Worlf of Warcraft game I downloaded needs an authentication key so I probably owon't be able to play it and will have to buy it from a shop anyway.

You reckon?! :unsure:

Sorry you've had a shit day, but you will have worse :D

My day consisted of coming home from work, having a cuppa, sleeping til 2, having poached egg on toast, ordering The Little Mermaid DVD off Amazon, drinking more tea and coming back to work.

Thrilling.

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby :angry:

:angry::unsure:<_<:D

You great big fucking hom! :angry:

The same lass in the water fight at Crazy Kim's? :unsure: Get it sorted man the Fish, man, woman, man!