How was your day?

magelaide

Took mrs and miss hips to The Melton Constable (Seaton Sluice) for lunch today.

Miss hips was up for the weekend to see her daddy as it will be towards the middle of next year before I am able to see her again (no, I'm not getting a spell at Her Majesty's pleasure). Dropped her off at the Metro an hour ago and I could hardly see because of the tears in my eyes! I'm such a fucking cry baby :(

:angry::unsure:<_<:D

You great big fucking hom! :angry:

PMSL :angry::angry::angry::angry::rip::icon_lol::icon_lol: Now I know I'm feeling better :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same lass in the water fight at Crazy Kim's? :unsure: Get it sorted man the Fish, man, woman, man!

:D the very same

not entirely my fault,

her mate lying+ my indignation + a little alcohol + her shitty exboyfriends = no real chance of a fix.

bit gutted tbh :angry:

The same lass in the water fight at Crazy Kim's? :unsure: Get it sorted man the Fish, man, woman, man!

:D the very same

not entirely my fault,

her mate lying+ my indignation + a little alcohol + her shitty exboyfriends = no real chance of a fix.

bit gutted tbh :angry:

Struggling to find where she's done anything wrong in that brief synopsis, Dave lad. Have you said owt you can't take back like? Whats her mate lying got to do with it? Bet her mates a right heffer an all. Project your anger onto the mate and worm your way back in like a man!

mates quite pretty, accused me of trying it on with her and also getting off with a bird somewhere in town.

dunno why she lied, but what can I do?

what she did that was wrong was take her mates lies over my truth AND FUCKING PROOF, basically cos her ex's were twats and cheated on her.

I didn't say owt particularly offensive, but basically made it clear that if she didn't trust me, then there's pretty much fuck all I can do.

fucking hate her mate like

Guest Patrokles

mates quite pretty, accused me of trying it on with her and also getting off with a bird somewhere in town.

dunno why she lied, but what can I do?

what she did that was wrong was take her mates lies over my truth AND FUCKING PROOF, basically cos her ex's were twats and cheated on her.

I didn't say owt particularly offensive, but basically made it clear that if she didn't trust me, then there's pretty much fuck all I can do.

fucking hate her mate like

:unsure: Sympathies. It's the worst thing when everything is all out of your hands and being ruined by everyfuckingone else.

Aye, sounds like you've been done up like a kipper there, mate. You'll forgive the fish pun.

Joking aside, if she's got nee trust then you're probably right and it's time to look elsewhere. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Aye, sounds like you've been done up like a kipper there, mate. You'll forgive the fish pun.

Joking aside, if she's got nee trust then you're probably right and it's time to look elsewhere. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Cod Off with the fish jokes :unsure:

don't worry I'll have a whale of time, and I'll find salmon to settle down with, someone not too shellfish

Guest Patrokles

don't worry I'll have a whale of time, and I'll find salmon to settle down with, someone not too shellfish

I take back that bit about sympathising.

I take back that bit about sympathising.

Dont take the bait. It's not the time or the plaice.

I'm quite philosophical about the whole thing.

I know everything will be fine, not going to screw myself up about it. If it works out ace biscuits cos it was really good, if it doesn't then I've learnt something.

Don't let girls have friends.

Guest Toplass-101

Went to work, boring morning, but an interesting afternoon after a txt conversation starts....

Received: Hi got ya no but dont recognise it.

Sent: Ive not got ya number in my phone.

Received: I was out in Newcastle on Sat night, a little drunk, n checked my phone and your no was on me call list at 1.30am.

Sent (after checkin my call list and realising I had rang this number): We must have got talkin and swapped numbers.

Received: So you were a little bit drunk as well musta been a good night, I was at Quayside ended up loosing mates so got taxi home.

Sent: I was at Jesmond, then Quayside, which pubs on quay were you in.

Received: Ive no idea, last one had an upstairs and I know that wont have shortened the list much. Trying to rack me brains but memory is crap anyways me names Nick and its nice of you to reply.

Sent: I'll ask my m8s see if they remember me swapping telnos with anyone.

Received: ok let me know if she can! U single or what because id not want to txt someones wife or gf.

Sent: Im single, if I wasnt id not have given my number to a strange man,

were you with another lad as I remember two lads asking where they could get a pizza at about that time.

Received: Think I was on my own, but not sure, would have been going 4 a taxi, alcohol has alot to answer 4, my excuse is im a man whats yours?

Received: Sill having a giggle about u n thought do you always give you no. 2 strange men whout knowin

Sent: No I dont!

Received: Well im glad to hear it, fancy a blind date ?

So that filled the afternoon in :unsure:

Then after work I went to hospital to see me Dad who had heart op today and so far so good, he is doing well :D

Sorry to hear of your day Magelaide *sends HUGE hug

Went to work, boring morning, but an interesting afternoon after a txt conversation starts....

Received: Hi got ya no but dont recognise it.

Sent: Ive not got ya number in my phone.

Received: I was out in Newcastle on Sat night, a little drunk, n checked my phone and your no was on me call list at 1.30am.

Sent (after checkin my call list and realising I had rang this number): We must have got talkin and swapped numbers.

Received: So you were a little bit drunk as well musta been a good night, I was at Quayside ended up loosing mates so got taxi home.

Sent: I was at Jesmond, then Quayside, which pubs on quay were you in.

Received: Ive no idea, last one had an upstairs and I know that wont have shortened the list much. Trying to rack me brains but memory is crap anyways me names Nick and its nice of you to reply.

Sent: I'll ask my m8s see if they remember me swapping telnos with anyone.

Received: ok let me know if she can! U single or what because id not want to txt someones wife or gf.

Sent: Im single, if I wasnt id not have given my number to a strange man,

were you with another lad as I remember two lads asking where they could get a pizza at about that time.

Received: Think I was on my own, but not sure, would have been going 4 a taxi, alcohol has alot to answer 4, my excuse is im a man whats yours?

Received: Sill having a giggle about u n thought do you always give you no. 2 strange men whout knowin

Sent: No I dont!

Received: Well im glad to hear it, fancy a blind date ?

So that filled the afternoon in :unsure:

Then after work I went to hospital to see me Dad who had heart op today and so far so good, he is doing well :D

Sorry to hear of your day Magelaide *sends HUGE hug

glad someone had a good day

Glad your dad is doing okay, Lins.

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon and felt a bit weirdy when I came to work tonight. We've just had a patient die in surgery and there's still 6 hours to go. :unsure:

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon and felt a bit weirdy when I came to work tonight. We've just had a patient die in surgery and there's still 6 hours to go. :D

Chin up Cath, you know if there was anything else you could do you would have. :unsure:

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon and felt a bit weirdy when I came to work tonight. We've just had a patient die in surgery and there's still 6 hours to go. :D

Chin up Cath, you know if there was anything else you could do you would have. :unsure:

Yeah, I know. We couldn't have done anything else really, just makes you feel a bit shit.

Yeah, I know. We couldn't have done anything else really, just makes you feel a bit shit.

Understandable. Still chin up.

Guest Toplass-101

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon and felt a bit weirdy when I came to work tonight. We've just had a patient die in surgery and there's still 6 hours to go. :unsure:

Geez Cath sorry to hear that xx

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon.....

Did you transform into the weregrump at midnight? :unsure::D

I am a permanent weregrump, as you well know :angry:

I knew I was in for a shit night when I noticed the full moon.....

Did you transform into the weregrump at midnight? :unsure::D

I am a permanent weregrump, as you well know :angry:

Wolf_Howl_Web_Main.jpg

A-A-A-AgrumblegrumblegrumblegrumbleOOOOOOOOOO!!!