How was your day?

magelaide

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my day got crapper, did my tendons in my foot a few months back, since I've come back I've been utter utter shit playing 5-a-side. Played last night, had a stinker of Amdy Faye like proportians. Fed up tbh, can't do fuck all right and it's really pissing me off. Gonna go back in goal. :unsure:

On Saturday there i nearly got divorced. <_<:angry:

It all started as i got to the pub about 11 to peruse the bus list and discover happily that the bloody thing was sold out! As the landlady went to open my bottle of Stella i then decided on the spur of the moment to rink Strongbow instead. I had not eaten and i don't like cider, so what the hell possessed me i have no idea. :D

Anyway, by the time we got to Stranraer i'm about 10 ciders in, and i decide to stay in the pub and not watch the game. :angry:

So by the time the bus got underway again i was as drunk as a piss-stained tramp at Christmas. Apparently i kept mumbling strange things about Ayrshire being great and shouting and waving my fist randomly out of the window. :angry:

When me and the missus got back we had a blazing row about my chronic alcoholism versus her inability to take the poker out of her arse for 5 fucking minutes of her life and she went to work a bit upset.

She phoned me from her work about half nine, just as i was in mid puke. I proceeded to apologise, burst into tears and pass out.

What can i say? I'm Scottish..... :angry::unsure:

I slept until 3pm today. Provided I can now still manage to get to bed at 10/11, it will have been an incredibly good day.

:unsure: That's about 8 and 1/2 hours after I got up.

Guest Patrokles

I slept until 3pm today. Provided I can now still manage to get to bed at 10/11, it will have been an incredibly good day.

:unsure: That's about 8 and 1/2 hours after I got up.

My bedroom operates on its own time zone. :D

God I miss being a student already, can't wait to be back

Can't wait til I'm finished tbh.

then you're not doing it right.

if I was stupidly rich I'd still have pretty much the same daily pattern; get up when I want, rarely cook for myself, have someone else clean for me, masturbate frequently, watch some day time tv, plan a lot of holidays, do "kitsch" things like salsa dancing and watching experimental jazz quintets from Prague..

student-life is ace

Guest Patrokles

By the end of the course most people are ready to bid it farewell. Then a couple of years later, depending on what job they managed to get, how many friends they still have, etc, it all seems halcyon.

No, dickhead, it's because I'm not doing a piss poor degree unlikely to get me employment beyond McDonalds. I'm in my fourth year, working my arse off every day of the week. I might as well be working and being paid but I'm not, and I'm racking up a huge debt for the privelage.

Roll on the weekend...

Guest Patrokles

No, dickhead, it's because I'm not doing a piss poor degree unlikely to get me employment beyond McDonalds. I'm in my fourth year, working my arse off every day of the week. I might as well be working and being paid but I'm not, and I'm racking up a huge debt for the privelage.

Roll on the weekend...

to be fair, I studied English at UCL and was still able to pull three hour weeks.

Roll on the weekend...

:D who pissed on your chips? :unsure:

four years? are you studying medicine?

if you are then fair do's, I live with two medics and the volume complexity of their work is remarkable. They both manage to get a few hours or earning behind them a week though. Dunno how they do it.

and it's privilege. :angry:

:angry:

Roll on the weekend...

:D who pissed on your chips? :unsure:

four years? are you studying medicine?

if you are then fair do's, I live with two medics and the volume complexity of their work is remarkable. They both manage to get a few hours or earning behind them a week though. Dunno how they do it.

and it's privilege. :angry:

<_<

'volume complexity' ?! :angry:

Yeah I am. What year are your mates in?

Roll on the weekend...

student debt isnt real debt cos it never has to paid off. :unsure:

Guest Patrokles

I have been constapated for the last 5 days, but I got home, and I finally needed a shite. So I needed something to read, before I could go, so I had to make do with a fucking pizza menu.

Classy.

'volume complexity' ?! :unsure:

Yeah I am. What year are your mates in?

meant Volume AND complexity tbf

they're only in their third years, but apparently they're doing well.

And if you're studying Medicine I wouldn't wet my knickers about your debt because the qualification that you'll get is already gearing you towards a career with a decent wage.

oh and Dan, getting bollocked is entertaining :D

I have been constapated for the last 5 days, but I got home, and I finally needed a shite. So I needed something to read, before I could go, so I had to make do with a fucking pizza menu.

Very Beckett of you.

Sort of brings a new meaning to waiting for godot

My girlfriend of four years split up with me yesterday. Needless to say my day is fucking shit.

Sorry to hear that mate, never had a four year relationship before, but I can guess that a split after that long ain't exactly fun. :D

I reckon there's more break-ups around this time of year because women are cheap and don't want to buy Xmas presents :unsure: