How was your day?

magelaide

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up at 5am

work at 6am, handed over massive breakdown to repair, lots of potential contamination to investigate.

fixed breakdown by 10am.

10:10am, automatic control system fault to repair, fixed by 10:30am

10:30am breakdown analysis report to compile

12:00pm first break of the day.

12:10pm called out of my break due to another machine fault.

1pm meeting

3pm arrange rep visit.

3:30pm completed fault log

4pm programmed automated control sensor.

5pm coffee

5:15pm reported day’s events to manager

6:45pm compiled shift handover

6:15pm clock out

6:30pm arrive home.

6:35 first wank of the day

:lol:

I think you'll find he fitted one in between 12:00 and 12:10

Nah, thanks to my loose fitting overalls, its prettymuch an all day wank.

Just tracked my UCAS application and I have offers from UEA and Nottingham, the latter being my first choice. :lol:

You want to go to Shottingham, burglary capital of the UK?

The story about it having the highest ratio of lasses to blokes is just a myth you know.

Just tracked my UCAS application and I have offers from UEA and Nottingham, the latter being my first choice. :lol:

You want to go to Shottingham, burglary capital of the UK?

The story about it having the highest ratio of lasses to blokes is just a myth you know.

The course I've applied for sees me spending a year in the states, and since I've always loved my time there it just seemed like a natural choice.

There's that and Nottingham is really good for ice hockey. :(

If it was anyone else I would tell them that despite tales you read in the newspapers Nottingham is a fantastic place to live, especially if you're a student.

But as it's Brock, I won't bother.

Edited by luckyluke

If it was anyone else I would tell them that despite tales you read in the newspapers Nottingham is a fantastic place to live, especially if you're a student.

But as it's Brock, I won't bother.

I suppose, as with every where else, it's what you make of it.

the times I spent in Notingham were pretty bad and the matews who studied there had some real horror stories. But I'm wiling to put money on the fact you'd get the same shockers about every other city in Britian.

still, it's up to Brockles where he goes and if Nottingham is the only Uni to do the course he wants, then I don't see that he has a choice.

I'd always suggest Leeds as a place to live by the way.

end up all over eachother on the dancefloor in a frankly embarrassing public display of affection, but I don't fucking care. :lol:

To be fair to the lass, she probably just thought that someone had set up a bouncy castle on the dance floor.

end up all over eachother on the dancefloor in a frankly embarrassing public display of affection, but I don't fucking care. :(

To be fair to the lass, she probably just thought that someone had set up a bouncy castle on the dance floor.

not even the fat ginger hobgoblin can ruin my mood :lol:

how was Holland, your portlyness?

end up all over eachother on the dancefloor in a frankly embarrassing public display of affection, but I don't fucking care. :(

It was alreet ta. It was a lot fucking warmer than here, that's for sure. :icon_lol: Long days on the course though, which as you can imagine I wasn't happy about. We had to play some silly computer simulation thing where you run a business and the sessions for that were always planned at the end of the day. Everyone in my team wanted to take it super seriously whilst I was just advocating pressing some buttons and stuff so we could finish for the day. Dweebs.

end up all over eachother on the dancefloor in a frankly embarrassing public display of affection, but I don't fucking care. :icon_lol:

It was alreet ta. It was a lot fucking warmer than here, that's for sure. <_< Long days on the course though, which as you can imagine I wasn't happy about. We had to play some silly computer simulation thing where you run a business and the sessions for that were always planned at the end of the day. Everyone in my team wanted to take it super seriously whilst I was just advocating pressing some buttons and stuff so we could finish for the day. Dweebs.

king of the procrastinators

weren't you keen to show a good example to your employers?

if you'd taken the task a little more serisouly you may have been closer to the promotion and fat wage rise that we all know you deserve :(