1999 Squad photo

Guest theroversred

Guest theroversred

Has anybody got a squad photo/picture from 1999 that they could email me? I am framing a 1999 shirt (signed by the squad) for my brother in law. I would like to include a squad picture in the frame but I can't find one anywhere. I've tried the club shop and the internet but it seems the only squad photo not on there is the 1999. If anyone can email one to me at a.hughes@constructionplus.net I'd be really grateful. Just so you know, I'm a Donny fan, hence the roversred name.

Has anybody got a squad photo/picture from 1999 that they could email me? I am framing a 1999 shirt (signed by the squad) for my brother in law. I would like to include a squad picture in the frame but I can't find one anywhere. I've tried the club shop and the internet but it seems the only squad photo not on there is the 1999. If anyone can email one to me at a.hughes@constructionplus.net I'd be really grateful. Just so you know, I'm a Donny fan, hence the roversred name.

18198[/snapback]

The local paper The Evening Chronicle / The Journal would probably have one. You'd have to pay for it though I think.