***The Official Ashes 2006/07 Thread***

Tooj

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very little about cricket, but Steve Harmison's body language is on a par with Luque's at the minute. Looks like he'd rather be anywhere but in Australia.

Doesn't Harmy have a reputation for getting homesick?

I heard that his family have gone over with him to stop him feeling so homesick?

I know Newcastle/Durham is a nice area, but howay i'm sure you can live away for a couple of months man! :icon_lol:

I think ive posted this before, but on his very first test for england he got flown home to hospital with a injury. He told the doc looking after him though that he had faked the injury cos he was so homesick.

Hes a grown man for fucks sake! Hes only been out of the counry a week! needs to grow some balls tbh!

Who told you this? Surely if it were true, he's had never played under Fletcher again, nevermind just the away matches.

The doctor in question ;) And i think the information was kept bewteen harmison and the doc at harmisons request!

Shades of his decision to bowl first at Edgbaston last year. Whatever you think of Punter as a batsman he's clearly light years behind Waugh as a captain.

Apparently the Australian media have already been knocking him for his decision, they'll lynch him if we manage to draw this test.

I'd like to compare Ponting's record on the sub continent in particular India compared to Steve Waugh's like, as I can't remember Ponting ever doing anything in India.

And i think the information was kept bewteen harmison and the doc at harmisons request!

Clearly, as he told you. GREAT doctor.

3 or 4 years later. yes.

Oh well thats alright then because patient/doctor confidentiality does officially expire after 4 years, everyone knows that, he really is a great doctor!

And i think the information was kept bewteen harmison and the doc at harmisons request!

3 or 4 years later. yes.

You don't half talk some shite marra :calmdown:

I bet you drink and take smack aswell!

Edited by Ted Maul

3 or 4 years later. yes.

Oh well thats alright then because patient/doctor confidentiality does officially expire after 4 years, everyone knows that, he really is a great doctor!

Doctor-patient confidentiality doesn't apply if you're a big a fanny as Harmison. FACT.