• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic days batting!

Aussies 3/346

Hussey 63*

Punter 137*

You do realise you look like a twat by coming on to gloat after your disappearing act last year don't you? :D

Fantastic days batting!

Aussies 3/346

Hussey 63*

Punter 137*

You do realise you look like a twat by coming on to gloat after your disappearing act last year don't you? :lol:

Was about to post the very same! :D

Harmison proving as effective as a pea shooter and Fred carrying England, what a surprise.

well we needed harmeson to get into a rhythm to stand a chance but he was all over the shop - that first delivery was woeful.

still a lot of cricket to be played but the signs aren't good. we looked a nervous side that hasn't played a lot of cricket recently.

Fantastic days batting!

Aussies 3/346

Hussey 63*

Punter 137*

You do realise you look like a twat by coming on to gloat after your disappearing act last year don't you? :lol:

I commented during the test matches last year, i just didnt post after we lost :o

It was bad enough reading what yous all had to say after your first win in decades :D

Edited by wellsy

Fantastic days batting!

Aussies 3/346

Hussey 63*

Punter 137*

You do realise you look like a twat by coming on to gloat after your disappearing act last year don't you? :o

I commented during the test matches last year, i just didnt post after we lost ;)

It was bad enough reading what yous all had to say after your first win in decades :D

During the first couple, aye :lol:

Not a great day for England at all. The wicket looks good, but worryingly for me, it's turning. Warne may get the ball and spin England out convincingly.

Best England can hope for from this test is a draw already.

I wonder way this thread is all the way down here :nufc:

;)

:icon_lol:

Seriously though, I know someone might come back with the "You humped us in the first test last time and we still won." line, but seriously, this is embarrasing. The worst West Indies of the last 20 years put up a much better fight this time last year.

England all out for 157. Appaling. Surely Australia aren't going to bat again. Looks like that's a possibility.

I don't think so, we'll probably bat out the day and until lunch tomorrow then we have 100+ overs to rip through you lot... again.

This match has set the tone for the series, unfortunately. I was looking foward to a tight tussle.

Just looking at cricinfo and found this

Highest test wins (Runs only)

675 England (521 & 342-8d) beat Australia (122 & 66) Brisbane 1928/29

They're aiming for that tbh

Edited by Sima

England's bowling attack simply woeful. Whenever Australia have batted in this match it's looked like a slab. In England's first innings it looked like a minefield.

Edited by Sima