Is this the biggest loser in the world?

AgentFox

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's hard to blame him for taking the cash and plaudits that the music industry seems happy to spunk all over him, I suppose I have less of a problem with Doherty himself than the stoodenty wankers who hang onto his every word ostensibly because his lifestyle is that of a REAL MAN. It's pretty depressing.

Good point, at the height of Oasis' fame and success I always thought Liam was a tosser. However, the Liam clones walking about everywhere were far worse. There was even a lad at university who went the whole hog and as well as dressing, walking and having the Liam hair do he even affected a Manchester accent and claimed to be from Hulme. He was talking to me and a mate of mine in a bar once (the mate was a Manc) and he thought there was something amiss with his accent. Turns out he was from Sunderland. What a plonker.

:razz:

A lad at my school did the 'Liam metamorphosis' pretty much overnight. Proper Kafka-esque shit! The lads from Burnage (ie half the school) thought he was a right dick. As did the other half. And probably his mam and his dad I'd wager.

Anyone remember that dude at the piss up in The Trent a few months back that was dressed like Liam? I'm sure Pud took a photo of him. Mancy won't remember, he was far too busy eating his lass's face off iirc.

All over me like a cheap suit to be fair.

Doherty is to Barat what Garfunkel was to Simon.

I disagree. Doherty and Barat were a partnership, wheras Simon wrote all the songs iirc.

I was being a bit daft but if you want to take it seriously then fair enough.

Anyone remember that dude at the piss up in The Trent a few months back that was dressed like Liam? I'm sure Pud took a photo of him. Mancy won't remember, he was far too busy eating his lass's face off iirc.

All over me like a cheap suit to be fair.

It was like the night out on The Office, with you taking on the role of Gareth tbh.

Guest Patrokles

The Libertines were a very solid band, nothing more and nothing less. They didn't do anything new or innovative whatsoever. They just played to their strengths quite well.

Russell Brand, for the record, is a cunt.

pete doherty is the worst example of a modern rock musician (sic)

one of the guys earlier compared him and karl barat to art garfunkel (except garfunkel can sing) and paul simon (thought he wrote music tbh). barat has a modicum of talent. doherty has no discernable talent, has shagged a past it runt (kate moss has had more cock than most) and has a cloud of scummy mates keeping him in the junk as it were.

like a few people on here i have a friend that loves all his work. he sent me a mp3 of the xmas 05 single they did and it was the biggest pile of shit i've ever heard, once i'd listened to it i replied with one sentence "this is the most awful song i have ever heard and i do not want to listen to any thing this bad ever again" . he got the message.

i've heard both libertines albums and they were awful, both in terms of production and quality (i am a trained sound engineer and i can tell you i've heard some real shit in my time but that takes the biscuit).

to sum up if i can.

pete doherty is a complete waste of space. talentless and dreary in equal measure.

check the time of the post luke, you'll see that it excuses the typo. I obviously meant sycophant.

maybe if you spent less time being a pedantic twat on here and more time enjoying yourself you wouldn't hate being a student so much.

check the time of the post luke, you'll see that it excuses the typo. I obviously meant sycophant.

maybe if you spent less time being a pedantic twat on here and more time enjoying yourself you wouldn't hate being a student so much.

:icon_lol:

Fuck off man, I'm not one of these grammar Nazis, I never usually pick up on people's grammar, but I made an exception in your case. You like to use your vocabulary to show how much more intelligent you think you are, which made your inability to spell properly quite amusing. I didn't notice the time, forgive me.

Still at least you knew what the word meant this time, who was it who compared you Delboy? :dancing:

And I don't hate being a student, I just hate being poor!

:icon_lol:

Fuck off man, I'm not one of these grammar Nazis, I never usually pick up on people's grammar, but I made an exception in your case. You like to use your vocabulary to show how much more intelligent you think you are, which made your inability to spell properly quite amusing. I didn't notice the time, forgive me.

Still at least you knew what the word meant this time, who was it who compared you Delboy? :dancing:

And I don't hate being a student, I just hate being poor!

I don't use language to try and show I'm intelligent

I use my vocabulary because I like words, using words which aren't the obvious. If I was trying to impress people on here I'd have to a fuck load more than just drop large or complicated wrods into a post. It's actually quite nice that on here it's less about the package and more the content.

so ner :icon_lol:

I can't stand him either, maybe the stuff in newspapers is all shite but the blood in syringe video was just plain nasty. He might get Kate Moss (somehow!!) but I guess it's just a reverse situation od Michael Hutchence and Paul Yates. Thing is he'd fall off the radar if the press didn't bother with him, and they should do just that as for some he is bound to make the use of hard drugs look cool.

IMHO