Goodbye

Ketsbaia's Mobile

The sad attention seeking threads, the strong denials of being a mackem, the avatar - are you thinking what I'm thinking? That's right - Medina :D

I have a statement from the Prime Minister Mr Tony Blair

"People of Britain! It is with great sadness that I heard that Mr Mobile has left us. Ketsbiaia, if I may call him that as a personal friend, lit up all our lives and we will all be that much diminished by his passing (takes out handkerchief) - in fact I know he will always live in our heart's as the People's Ketsbaia (wipes away tear)

Thankyou"

Edited by Rob W

"People of Britain! It is with great sadness that I heard that Mr Mobile has left us.  Ketsbiaia, if I may call him that as a personal friend, lit up all our lives and we will all be that much diminished by his passing (takes out handkerchief) - in fact I know he will always live in our heart's as the People's Ketsbaia  (wipes away tear)

Thankyou"

18361[/snapback]

You missed the bit about him watching Ketsbaia as a young child, sat in the Gallowgate end alongside Bobby Milburn. :D

"People of Britain! It is with great sadness that I heard that Mr Mobile has left us.  Ketsbiaia, if I may call him that as a personal friend, lit up all our lives and we will all be that much diminished by his passing (takes out handkerchief) - in fact I know he will always live in our heart's as the People's Ketsbaia  (wipes away tear)

Thankyou"

18361[/snapback]

You missed the bit about him watching Ketsbaia as a young child, sat in the Gallowgate end alongside Bobby Milburn. :D

18369[/snapback]

Aye - right next to me and Hughie Gallagher........................... I remember it well

Thankyou"

18361[/snapback]

18369[/snapback]

Aye - right next to me and Hughie Gallagher........................... I remember it well

18411[/snapback]

byeee.jpg

You are a bunch of miserable whingers who deserve fuck all success.

Enjoy the season, I'm outta here.

18328[/snapback]

spoken like a true, but rumbled, WUM [mackem type probably]

PS did anyone get his number ??

PPS peasepud I like that photo can I nick it

Edited by LeazesMag