No one likes us , we don't care.

thenorthumbrian

Roeder is clear favourite to be first managerial casualty on betfair (2.2 next is Pearce at 5.4), interestingly however there are four teams with worse odds of relegation.

So then, the general public think we'll have our manager replaced and not go down. Can't imagine it myself. ;)

Considering Freddy Shepherd coupled with the crowing a lot of people do about what great fans we are, and you can see why tbh.

Agree, I'd hate us if I wasn't an us. Of course, according to some, it's all down to jealousy.

Considering Freddy Shepherd coupled with the crowing a lot of people do about what great fans we are, and you can see why tbh.

Agree, I'd hate us if I wasn't an us. Of course, according to some, it's all down to jealousy.

I actually do hate us. I hate the players, the management, the fans. We're shits. I hope we go down.

Roeder is clear favourite to be first managerial casualty on betfair (2.2 next is Pearce at 5.4), interestingly however there are four teams with worse odds of relegation.

So then, the general public think we'll have our manager replaced and not go down. Can't imagine it myself. ;)

I suppose it's the bookies rather than the general public who set the odds, although the betting obviously effects the odds. In any case, I'd take 5th bottom like a shot if I was offered that now.

I suppose it's the bookies rather than the general public who set the odds, although the betting obviously effects the odds. In any case, I'd take 5th bottom like a shot if I was offered that now.

Me too. And no cups anarl.

Long way from everyone's second favourite team.

Aye Chelsea Arsenal Manure get themselves hated after winning trophies.

We get ourselves diliked even though we've won fuck all !

some achievment that :icon_lol:

;)

True. Best of all, it's cost us a fortune to get so hated!

Betfair has no bookies, punters v punters ergo the betting general public set the odds directly with no middle man (the bookie).

They hate geordies, they hate geordies................... they are the geordie haters! :icon_lol:

Betfair has no bookies, punters v punters ergo the betting general public set the odds directly with no middle man (the bookie).

They hate geordies, they hate geordies................... they are the geordie haters! :icon_lol:

Never realised that. Who sets the initial odds then?

Never realised that. Who sets the initial odds then?

Nobody, the odds aren't actually set at all. You can offer a certain price for something and another punter can take that price. So when you bet on there, your bet can remain unmatched if nobody will take the bet on at that price. By the same token you can go on there and see how much people are willing to lay at different prices and bet accordingly so that you know your bet will be matched.

It was a bit confusing at first, but at any time you can click on a certain market and it will show you what bets are unmatched on it. Then you can just bet accordingly or deliberately place an unmatched bet at higher odds in the hope that some dipshit will take the bet on. It's why you tend to get better odds on there as individuals will take greater risks than bookies will.

Aah, sounds too complicated for me like ;)

Me too. Can anyone tell me how to buy a Euro-lottery thingy tonight? :icon_lol:

Fuck off! You've played no part in building the jackpot up, so you needn't think you can come in now, after telling us all how shit it is, and start buying tickets. Lottery JCL!

Fuck off! You've played no part in building the jackpot up, so you needn't think you can come in now, after telling us all how shit it is, and start buying tickets. Lottery JCL!

You'd be soooooo pissed off if I won, it's got to be worth it even at those outrageous odds. So do I get a ticket from normal lottery outlets then? Do they do lucky dips? 50k of my jackpot winnings to anyone who tells me.

You'd be soooooo pissed off if I won, it's got to be worth it even at those outrageous odds. So do I get a ticket from normal lottery outlets then? Do they do lucky dips? 50k of my jackpot winnings to anyone who tells me.

Of course you get them at normal outlets you twat! You're best off going to the website like I did though and getting it on there. That way you get an email if you win anything, and if you don't you don't need to piss about checking the ticket.

Of course you get them at normal outlets you twat! You're best off going to the website like I did though and getting it on there. That way you get an email if you win anything, and if you don't you don't need to piss about checking the ticket.

I'm only giving you 10k now for calling me a twat. :icon_lol:

Edit: actually, when I win, YOU owe me £1.10 after what you took from my winnings last week, you cheeky twat.

Edited by Renton