NUFC Finance

Jonny_nufc

yes good question ON, i was wondering that too.

did northern rock lend us a good slice of the costs??

18566[/snapback]

Or perhaps adding these costs doesn't fit in with the sites idea that there's a lot more spending money available than we actually have.

18566[/snapback]

The stadium extension was financed via a securisiation deal with Stephen Schechter. His consortium lend the money that Newcastle has to pay back which is securised by the sale of season tickets.

The share price has no effect on the running of the club, it only reflects how well the club is doing. I really can't see the point of whoever thinks there is a point in this.

I also don't think a sum of £450,000 a year is going to make much of a difference to how we perform in the transfer market. It would buy a quarter of Amdy Faye almost, and the whole version is crap.

To suggest that a paltry figure of £450,000 a year is responsible for all the clubs failures is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

It is much more to do with the fact that the last 4 managers, have all made too many bad buys and wasted too much of the good money they have been given. And yes, before anyone mentions it - they were appointed by Shepherd.

So - how many were up in arms when he appointed Dalglish and Gullit ?

18566[/snapback]

Or perhaps adding these costs doesn't fit in with the sites idea that there's a lot more spending money available than we actually have.

18577[/snapback]

The club has a £50.6m loan on the ground extension. There isa fixed interest rate of 7.43% on this loan.

The loan is set up to be covered by future income from ticket sales and corporate hospitality receipts.

The loan will be fully paid off by 2016.

To ensure they have money set aside for the repayment of the loan the club has to keep a separate account in which they keep the repayment amount until it is required. They also have to keep a minimum of 50% of the annual payment in the accoutn at all time.

On July 31 2004 they had £9.4m in this account, and view it is untouchable money. These payments come before everythgin else the club do. The annual payment is roughly £5m per year.

This deal has been in place since 1999 when the ground was extended.

The share price has no effect on the running of the club, it only reflects how well the club is doing. I really can't see the point of whoever thinks there is a point in this.

I also don't think a sum of £450,000 a year is going to make much of a difference to how we perform in the transfer market. It would buy a quarter of Amdy Faye almost, and the whole version is crap.

To suggest that a paltry figure of £450,000 a year is responsible for all the clubs failures is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

It is much more to do with the fact that the last 4 managers, have all made too many bad buys and wasted too much of the good money they have been given. And yes, before anyone mentions it - they were appointed by Shepherd.

18584[/snapback]

The £450,000 paid to Douglas Hall is relevant. It is relevant to me, and to the 1000 other season ticket holders who pay the money straight into his pocket. There is no known benefit to the club from employing Douglas Hall. His £140,000 bonus, may also be paltry to you, but I'd rather spend it on, say a coach or two for the academy than feed his lifestyle. Or maybe have a free raffle at each home game where one person in the ground wins their season ticket money back ?

I was up in arms about Dalglish, but only cos I had "now you've a Scottish manager you'll win things" rammed down my throat at work :lol:

The managers have come and gone, none bringing success. The chairman is the only constant at the club

18584[/snapback]

The £450,000 paid to Douglas Hall is relevant. It is relevant to me, and to the 1000 other season ticket holders who pay the money straight into his pocket. There is no known benefit to the club from employing Douglas Hall. His £140,000 bonus, may also be paltry to you, but I'd rather spend it on, say a coach or two for the academy than feed his lifestyle. Or maybe have a free raffle at each home game where one person in the ground wins their season ticket money back ?

I was up in arms about Dalglish, but only cos I had "now you've a Scottish manager you'll win things" rammed down my throat at work :lol:

The managers have come and gone, none bringing success. The chairman is the only constant at the club

18806[/snapback]

I guess FFS needs SOMEONE to go drinking and whoring with....

Who else would join him????

Hell, even Dougie needs ££££££££ to do it.................

Edited by Rob W