Steve Bruce

Invicta_Toon

Not long been in so didn't see MOTD but he's gone up further in my estimation if that's the case.......AND.............he was talking about the ferkin club he manages.

£50 the last time I was there and that was 3 years ago, it was more expensive than Chelski that season, robbin barstewards :yes

Not long been in so didn't see MOTD but he's gone up further in my estimation if that's the case.......AND.............he was talking about the ferkin club he manages.

£50 the last time I was there and that was 3 years ago, it was more expensive than Chelski that season, robbin barstewards :yes

Tickets today were £25 adults and £12.50 kids, I'm not sure how cheap he is expecting the club to sell them for against Premiership opposition.

16444 there today including over 4,000 Newcastle fans.

No-one in the media seems to have picked up the reduced prices for yesterday when discussing how the poor Birmingham fans couldn't afford it after Christmas.

But according to the journalists on the Jimmy Hill Sunday show the Newcastle fans are willing to pay as unlike the top clubs we still see it as a big competition due to our lack of success!