The users' internet logos

Nobby

Guest Patrokles

it's not my fault you're all nerds, I didn't ask you to make the bloody thing. I happen to think the majority of Toon fans are complete loons (on a football level), so don't lump me in with the whole doing the fans a service malarky

Thats pretty ironic coming from someone who "allegedly" studies Artificial Intelligence at one of the top universities in the country like. :)

I think you'll find it was THE top University. :blink:

it's not my fault you're all nerds, I didn't ask you to make the bloody thing. I happen to think the majority of Toon fans are complete loons (on a football level), so don't lump me in with the whole doing the fans a service malarky

Thats pretty ironic coming from someone who "allegedly" studies Artificial Intelligence at one of the top universities in the country like. :)

It is you nerds

Edited by Invicta_Toon

Guest Patrokles

It is you nerds

Which Uni is it, vic?

It is you nerds

Which Uni is it, vic?

ed.ac.uk

Guest Patrokles

It is you nerds

Which Uni is it, vic?

ed.ac.uk

Nice town. I've always thought I wouldn't mind living there. I think the weather would depress me a little though.