Pompey (a)

Steve

Hello.

I was wondering if I could ask a few ticket related questions. Perhaps by asking nicely someone here will at my puppy dog eyes right now and help me out. You see, the south coast (for better or worse) will be my home for the foreseeable future. I like it down here, have been having a good time, but it does make it difficult to get to Newcastle games. That was the main reason that I came to England when everything else went to hell at the beginning of the year, I could go to the football.

Anyway, seeing as Southampton Football Club are so fucking bad, a game at Pompey is the closest for me to get to. I do try to organise travel up north, but with the bastard trains always doing their engineering work on football days it seems, travel is tough.

Okay, enough of the sob story.

I know that applications for the Pompey game haven't been started yet and all that, but seeing as I know Fratton Park is a shithole tiny dump, I'm not expecting there to be many, if any, tickets for away supporters going on public sale.

This is what I would be asking.

I was wondering if some kind soul who was putting in a season ticket application could do their best to try and get a ticket for an ultra-exiled south coast Aussie. Now, here's the sweetener. I will be willing to pay £20 above the face value of the ticket just for the trouble of trying to get it for me. If someone were able to get me a ticket, ask sweetleftpeg what I did to him the first time he met me. The extra £20 and the knowledge that you'd be getting some of that sweet stuff is, I hope, a fair price.

Thanks. :lol:

Hello.

I was wondering if I could ask a few ticket related questions. Perhaps by asking nicely someone here will at my puppy dog eyes right now and help me out. You see, the south coast (for better or worse) will be my home for the foreseeable future. I like it down here, have been having a good time, but it does make it difficult to get to Newcastle games. That was the main reason that I came to England when everything else went to hell at the beginning of the year, I could go to the football.

Anyway, seeing as Southampton Football Club are so fucking bad, a game at Pompey is the closest for me to get to. I do try to organise travel up north, but with the bastard trains always doing their engineering work on football days it seems, travel is tough.

Okay, enough of the sob story.

I know that applications for the Pompey game haven't been started yet and all that, but seeing as I know Fratton Park is a shithole tiny dump, I'm not expecting there to be many, if any, tickets for away supporters going on public sale.

This is what I would be asking.

I was wondering if some kind soul who was putting in a season ticket application could do their best to try and get a ticket for an ultra-exiled south coast Aussie. Now, here's the sweetener. I will be willing to pay £20 above the face value of the ticket just for the trouble of trying to get it for me. If someone were able to get me a ticket, ask sweetleftpeg what I did to him the first time he met me. The extra £20 and the knowledge that you'd be getting some of that sweet stuff is, I hope, a fair price.

Thanks. :lol:

25715[/snapback]

When is the pompey game