Souness is a fuckwitt

Papa Lazaru

He looked like a man under pressure on the close-ups shown on MotD last night. Raging blood pressure surely not good for a man with a history of heart problems. Would 'health problems' be a convenient ready-made excuse for Souness to go without admitting failure by resigning?

He looked like a man under pressure on the close-ups shown on MotD last night. Raging blood pressure surely not good for a man with a history of heart problems. Would 'health problems' be a convenient ready-made excuse for Souness to go without admitting failure by resigning?

31528[/snapback]

I was thinking that he looked like a rabbit in the headlights after the Owen press conference. He looked shit scared to me; as if he was thinking 'Shit, I never thought we would get all these players I asked for! What am I going to have to do now?'.

Yesterday, once again, the bigger picture of his ineptitude was obscured by injuries and some dodgy refereeing. The team selection was shite and the performance was even worse.

Amdy Faye and Scott Parker - together, at home???Do me a favour.