Prince Harry fighting in Afghanistan

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

His nickname was Bullet magnet <_< also class that he said 'monging it' in an interview.

I don't think he was in that dangerous a role (I think much of that footage was a) staged and cool.gif probably the only time he did some of that stuff), as he's a JTAC I think.

Having said that I doubt anywhere in in Afghanistan is exactly safe never mind a forward base.

I must admit I was impressed the media managed to restrain itself for 10 weeks (and would have for longer but not for that one site publishing), just goes to show how much the modern media can invent and sustain a story, or in this case stop there being one at all (for 10 weeks).

I read about it on an army forum and the lads on there that have been over recently reckoned that he'd been on the front line practically the whole time, but a JTAC/FAC is a canny cushy role and it obviously decreases the chances of him getting shot, agreed about the whole of Afghanistan being dangerous I doubt even Bastion is completely safe. I'm also impressed by the media, what is a little annoying is the fact there was obviously a lot of reporters following him about while he was there they should have just left him alone.

Edited by Barton7