Getting rid of a property management company

Holden McGroin

I live in a building with 3 flats - leasehold. The management company are a right bunch of twats.

I haven't received the accounts (last 2 years) for the building despite repeatedly asking for the past 4-5 months. They just constantly lie. I have heard rumours of fraud surrounding them as well.

Anyway, does anybody know what avenue to take in order to dispose of them ?

I live in a building with 3 flats - leasehold. The management company are a right bunch of twats.

I haven't received the accounts (last 2 years) for the building despite repeatedly asking for the past 4-5 months. They just constantly lie. I have heard rumours of fraud surrounding them as well.

Tactical nukes are reasonably effective against them, unless they've developed immunity.

Tactical nukes are reasonably effective against them, unless they've developed immunity.

Futile against cockroaches like these.