Unlucky Geordies, it's a hard road back

NelsenIsGod

There are a lot of people laughing at you lot right now. I'm not one of them. It's a hard thing watching your team go down. You're down there because your team just weren't good enough which, given your players, should not be the case. It's hardest on you fans because you your money and support week in week out out of choice. It may sound obvious but it's still the truth.

From the championship, it's a very hard road back. You will be back eventually and it may make you stronger in the longterm because you'll get rid of the dross but it'll cost you. The only good thing is that a championship promotion season is very enjoyable. See you in a year or two.

There are a lot of people laughing at you lot right now. I'm not one of them. It's a hard thing watching your team go down. You're down there because your team just weren't good enough which, given your players, should not be the case. It's hardest on you fans because you your money and support week in week out out of choice. It may sound obvious but it's still the truth.

From the championship, it's a very hard road back. You will be back eventually and it may make you stronger in the longterm because you'll get rid of the dross but it'll cost you. The only good thing is that a championship promotion season is very enjoyable. See you in a year or two.

The problem we have is that this football club is like a box of broken biscuits. NUFC is a complete shambles from top to bottom. No ifs, buts, or maybes, NUFC will do well to get any sort of organisation ready for next season.

However, I'm still alive, despite our relegation, so I will continue to support the team. Onward and upward - fingers crossed.