Cheapy Netbooks

Geordie Boyo

Does the NC10 have a matt screen or a shiny reflective one?

It's matt and perfectly functional. Just read a review on the new NC20 which apparently has a superb screen. It's supposed to be a good compromise between netbook and laptop, costs about £370.

Good, can't abide glossy reflect-o-rama screens.

• 3 months later...

It's matt and perfectly functional. Just read a review on the new NC20 which apparently has a superb screen. It's supposed to be a good compromise between netbook and laptop, costs about £370.

Oh, Doctor, the shiny ones are the best :icon_lol: Even the worst news is much better on a shiny screen.

Oh, Doctor, the shiny ones are the best :icon_lol: Even the worst news is much better on a shiny screen.

As long as you haven't got your back to the window. Or the light on.

As long as you haven't got your back to the window. Or the light on.

It's no problem for me, being a Goth.

I've been doing some reading in the past about the NC10 btw and it does look like the one I am after.

I've had one for about a month now, great little thing.