2xtickets for Jeff Dunham at Manchester Apollo

maggiespaws

I've just bought 6 tickets (a block of 4 and a block of 2) for his UK show in Manchester.

Turns out Mrs Paws and I can't go so I thought I'd offer them on here first. I'm selling the block of 2 as the rest of my family are going in the block of 4.

They are face value £28.50/ticket plus a booking fee of £4.50/ticket (robbing bassa's). I'm selling them for £33 each as that's what I've paid. I also paid £2 to get them posted out before the show, so you'll get them soon after I do.

Ticket details are:

Block: Stalls

Row: BB

Ticket: 9

Ticket price: £ GBP 28.50

Booking fee per ticket: £ GBP 4.50

Block: Stalls

Row: BB

Ticket: 10

Ticket price: £ GBP 28.50

Booking fee per ticket: £ GBP 4.50

I've been to the Apollo loads of times and BB in the stalls is about halfway back and it's an all seater event.

If I can't sell them on here I'll probably just stick them on ebay and get what I can.

• 4 months later...
Still got these if anyone's interested. Will give it a week or so before I stick 'em on fleabay.

I may well be interested Steve. Let me check with 'er indoors and see what she says :lol:

Still got these if anyone's interested. Will give it a week or so before I stick 'em on fleabay.

I may well be interested Steve. Let me check with 'er indoors and see what she says :lol:

Sorry mate, too late. I sold them yesterday via ebay.

Sorry mate, too late. I sold them yesterday via ebay.

Ah shucks... Never mind :blush: