Paving Stones

ajax_andy

If you aren't after an exact match, sometimes places like gumtree have people advertising their ripped up patios 'free to a good home...if you pick it up yourself'

Tbh because of the way i've built it I need them to be a specific size (60x60) so not sure if anyone will have those ones but i'll have a look. Cheers for the info.

Anyone know any good suppliers? I saw one on the way from gateshead to south tyneside (for work) but not sure where exactly... could have been springwell/wardley way but was a long time ago.

'Planning' :lol:

:huh:

Haha well yeah I knew I would run out part way through tbh but I didnt have the cash to buy a load to do it all in one go. So I just got cracking and finished the 1st part just as I got the funds together to finish it off.

Anyway what kind of man plans DIY? Its only a good job if you've boshed it all together in the most random and least productive way possible ;)

'Planning' :lol:

:huh:

Haha well yeah I knew I would run out part way through tbh but I didnt have the cash to buy a load to do it all in one go. So I just got cracking and finished the 1st part just as I got the funds together to finish it off.

Anyway what kind of man plans DIY? Its only a good job if you've boshed it all together in the most random and least productive way possible ;)

Sorry, it's a bit of an in-joke related to the Shepherd years and the perceived lack thereof. Agree with the last line btw ;)