FM2008: fixture problem

Walliver

I'm a couple versions behind but I've just had a weird glitch. I've just started my third season, but it's not quite right. I've been through my friendlies and I've started playing cups but the leagues haven't been refreshed for the new season.

I'm now in September and all the league tables for the country I'm playing in still have how last year finished while the leagues in the other country I'm running has started properly. So basically I'm looking at playing a full season with only cup competitions, which is going to be a bit weird. Anyone had this happen to them? I'm wondering if my leagues will sort themselves out when May comes round, or if I should jump ship and just go play in the second country.

I went through one season, mainly on holiday after I was knocked out of the cups, and the same thing seems to have happened - Scotland seems to be stuck in a no-league situation but the rest of the world is carrying on fine. It's somehow worked out who should be in Europe based on the league and I've just gone through the friendlies with Watford and so far everything's okay. Weird...