Over 35s Veterans Football - Request for Fixture

Tyne Bridge

Evening,

I am looking for a bit of help.

My over 35s veterans team are coming up to Newcastle for an end of season tour and being a Gateshead lad who has lived in Hertfordshire for the last 11 years, I have been charged with organising fixtures.

We are looking to play on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th May 2011, (although we await confirmation from a team in Washington for the Saturday game).

We will be based on the Quayside, although we will have access to a mini-bus and would be willing to contribute towards any costs of putting a fixture on.

Ideally we would like to kick off on the Sunday around 12.00pm as we have to get home in time for work on Monday.

We play weekly but are really a social side, who after a couple of nights in Newcastle, won't be up to much on the pitch come Sunday morning!

If anyone plays for or knows of a side who would like a kickabout that weekend, I would be greatful if you can you let me know.

Many thanks.

Steve

Edited by Tyne Bridge