Silent Hill HD

2bias

Anyone else who is a fan of Silent Hill should look into this. It's been out awhile but I finally got round to buying it and although it's only two games it still brings back a lot of memories. A lot of fun playing it also!

Seems to be a lot of remakes lately. The Metal Gear Solid collection is a good buy too.

Apparently a release of all the Resident Evil classics is looking at being done which if true (and gets a UK release) would be awesome.

Edited by 2bias

Regarding Resident Evil ---

Amazon lists Resident Evil: Archives for the Xbox 360, while Resident Evil: Anthology is listed for the PS3, reports

Archives contains Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil 4 HD, Code Veronica HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition and CGI movie Resident Evil Degeneration.

The PS3 Resident Evil: Anthology, meanwhile, features Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition.

Both bundles are priced at $89/£60, and are listed for an October 2 release.

Capcom is yet to confirm whether or not the bundles will be released in Europe.

Loved the first Silent Hill like. I used to shit bricks at it.

The film is terrible mind.

The HD collection still made me jump at times. New film out this year should be good.

the resident evil code veronica/resi 4 hd are much cheaper separately

Resi 4 looks good, sadly veronica is very dated but still got them both :D

my favorite series of games by a mile

Haven't got them yet, might not bother if they are all going to be in the resi 6 bundle