Google Reader

Tooj

I might be a bit behind the times here but I've just heard that it's closing down in July. :(

Anybody got any good recommendations out there for a replacement?

I'm due to go back to work soon and it was going to be my safe haven. :(

Flipboard, Zite, Pulse, Feedly, Digg, google currents, newsrob.

Mostly mobile unfortunately.

Reader was shit mind. Slow to update and Google stopped maintaining it years ago. Hopefully some more innovative desktop RSS feeds can jump in now.

Can't you get outlook to provide on RSS feed too?

It's still fucked and I am still getting passed through various departments by so-called health professionals.

I have to go back as basically if I don't they will sack me, despite the fact their own occ health stated that I was not fit for work.

Bastard that like. I get a little bit of back trouble now and then but can't imagine what it would be like to have it constantly though.

One of the lads in our team gets it more regular and does a lot of work from home so he can lie on the floor and that when needed.

Nowt worse than if work are arseholes about it. Have you only had short service with them?

Bastard that like. I get a little bit of back trouble now and then but can't imagine what it would be like to have it constantly though.

One of the lads in our team gets it more regular and does a lot of work from home so he can lie on the floor and that when needed.

Nowt worse than if work are arseholes about it. Have you only had short service with them?

I've been there for 3 years now Happy Face. Might try and encourage the work from home option when I get back actually.

Thanks for that other link too. :up:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's still fucked and I am still getting passed through various departments by so-called health professionals.

I have to go back as basically if I don't they will sack me, despite the fact their own occ health stated that I was not fit for work.

ACAS