Regards from Belgrade

Partizan FC

On the first pic he hasnt noticed but on the second one he has and he's crying out for help, but I reckon its too late.

Without another picture we just cant be sure though.

80812[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

• 4 years later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Few photos from Partizan - NUFC match 13th August 2003, Belgrade

NUFC fans at the stadium

<div class='bbimg'>44020ea.jpg</div>

<div class='bbimg'>44031al.jpg</div>

Fuck me :icon_lol: Simon Cowan's son supports the toon look at him and them shorts. The bloke with the tab in his mouth though, that's my vision and image of what a toon fan should be. Reminds me of the Charity Shield in 1996 two late 30's blokes, proper geordies, just in front of me, tabs in mouth without moving the tab once singin the whole Blaydon Races with the tab in their mouth balanced between their lips singing. I love little visions of NUFC like this, it's dying but we have our memories.

Few photos from Partizan - NUFC match 13th August 2003, Belgrade

NUFC fans at the stadium

<div class='bbimg'>44020ea.jpg</div>

<div class='bbimg'>44031al.jpg</div>

Fuck me :icon_lol: Simon Cowan's son supports the toon look at him and them shorts. The bloke with the tab in his mouth though, that's my vision and image of what a toon fan should be. Reminds me of the Charity Shield in 1996 two late 30's blokes, proper geordies, just in front of me, tabs in mouth without moving the tab once singin the whole Blaydon Races with the tab in their mouth balanced between their lips singing. I love little visions of NUFC like this, it's dying but we have our memories.

And that Daniel Radcliff was there also following the toon (just above blerk with tab, minus his H.P. geggs).