This Site

Mad-on-the-cocks

Get the game' date=' don't even think about it, hope for a win, if a good win stay out and get pissed, if more than two goals, get a brass.[/quote']

:(:lol: Christ on a bike, if thats the scouse answer to a Premiership game then what the feck did you do to celebrate the Champions League? :(

180921[/snapback]

You would be shocked.

Get the game, don't even think about it, hope for a win, if a good win stay out and get pissed, if more than two goals, get a brass.

:(:lol: Christ on a bike, if thats the scouse answer to a Premiership game then what the feck did you do to celebrate the Champions League? :(

180921[/snapback]

Smacking a Bulgarian over the head with a paving slab?

:lol: I joke, I joke!

Get the game, don't even think about it, hope for a win, if a good win stay out and get pissed, if more than two goals, get a brass.

180921[/snapback]

Smacking a Bulgarian over the head with a paving slab?

:lol: I joke, I joke!

180983[/snapback]

Its alright lad, ones thing is certain a Bulgarian waiter did get twatted on the head with a slab, but the wrong kid is doing time.

A club the size of Liverpool would not get involved if their was grey areas nevermind jailed/gaoled whatever. Next Saturday against West Ham they are allowing us to make collections for Michael INSIDE the stadium, they have already let us do a mosaic, clubs do not get involved any club in things like that, anyway this is not the type of thread to have a serious debate on a sensitive issue for me. just thought I would reply.