Brand new 1952 cup final replica shirt

Guest BigThompers

Guest BigThompers

Large, numbered 9 (Milburns number obv). Just came this morning. Reason I don't want it is that I was intending to wear it as a casual t-shirt and it doesn't seem very suitable compared to the picture. Will be great for someones collection or something. Paid over 40 quid for and it is brand new this morning will sell it for £30 delivered to anyone who wants it.

If it arrived this morning, why not just send it back and recoup your full £40 rather than accepting a tenner less from someone on here? :)

Guest BigThompers
If it arrived this morning, why not just send it back and recoup your full £40 rather than accepting a tenner less from someone on here? :)

Because they don't take refunds unless it's faulty, as it's been personalised with the number 9

Because they don't take refunds unless it's faulty, as it's been personalised with the number 9

I'm sure trading standards would like to hear that a refund won't be given on a product you hadn't seen at first hand when you paid for it <_<

As for the personalisation thing:

1. It's not like putting a no.9 on the back of it will 'personalise' it

2. Surely they'll be able to flog it like that

3. I thought TOFFS actually sold them with the number already on it?

Guest BigThompers

Not sure, I've read their website and doesn't sound like I'd get a refund very easily.

So if anyone wants it I'm not too bothered about taking a small loss.