Bramble wants to stay

Scottish Mag

Time to start a fresh with our centrebacks. The only ones who have a chance of ever being good enough are Taylor and possibly Ramage but it will never happen if players like Bramble are what they have to look up to and learn from.

We need to get some experienced quality back there.

Nail on head imo

Bramble is just not up to it and has done alot more damage to us than people realise (confidence wise). He was also poor again tonight with several unforced errors. Get rid ASAP

Taylor class again tonight he and Ramage give all they've got for our cause and could be a class CB pairing imo

To be fair Bramble was pretty solid tonight defensively. Just a few horrific passes. Shame imo.

To be fair he really wasn't. He was turned a few times by very average players, he needlessly gave the ball away and his positioning was horendous at times other than that he was absolutey brilliant like :) He was very lucky to get away with the errors he made he's not good for the younger lads either wo may ge infected with his bad habbits (gang bangs aside).

Dont agree with most of that...but hey Titus. Open season again... :o

I'm intrigued by TOPTOONs use of the word class to describe Ramage and Taylor.

Pub-team "class"? League 2 "class"

Whenever I see Ramage and even Taylor praised, I worry for the standards some of us have.

Edited by Sima