Far right claim 23m votes in Europe!!

Park Life

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article2157360.ece

Which ever way you look at it that is a lot of nutters. Apparenty they have formed a group and are now eligible for Euro funding. :lol:

"Amid formal protests and jeers in the Strasbourg Parliament, 20 MEPs yesterday signed up to the new formation called Identity, Tradition, Sovereignty (ITS). As a formal group, they are entitled to up to €1m in central funding. It is led by Bruno Gollnisch of France's National Front, who is awaiting a court verdict on charges of Holocaust denial".

Edited by Parky

Don't worry, the thing they've all forgotten is that they're supposed to hate foreigners, I give them six months before they start trying to kill each other, then the rest of us can sit-back and enjoy the show. :lol:

Don't worry, the thing they've all forgotten is that they're supposed to hate foreigners, I give them six months before they start trying to kill each other, then the rest of us can sit-back and enjoy the show. :razz:

Lot of Eastern European types in there. We should have never let them into Europe. :lol:

Don't worry, the thing they've all forgotten is that they're supposed to hate foreigners, I give them six months before they start trying to kill each other, then the rest of us can sit-back and enjoy the show. :razz:

Lot of Eastern European types in there. We should have never let them into Europe. :lol:

yup, send the buggers back.

nearly spat me tea when I saw the quote from Allesandra Mussolini. "I'd rather be a fascist than a faggot"...

I mean...for fucks sake.

who the fuck votes for someone this stupid... even if she does hold those views... shirley someone would advise her to keep her fucking mouth shut...