Brian Lara Cricket 2007

Tooj

As the demo has just reached the XBox live marketplace I've just spanked McGrath for 27 off his first over. :icon_lol:

Edited by Jonny2J

Any good mate?

Aye bud plays rather spiffing, it's definitely not on the hardest level like as it was a tad too easy. Can't wait for it to come out and get me teeth into it though.

When is it out. I'm over in Newcastle in a couple of weeks and the game prices in the UK are a bit cheaper than over here in disneyland, sorry Denmark. Also the chances of getting a cricket game over here are the same as handball becoming popular in the UK, weird fucking sport.

:icon_lol:B) Yes sorry bout that, Germans are curent World champions at handball, wor lass sat through the whole bloody thing, still a weird fucking sport though B)

I used to play it when I was younger. I really like it. It's quick and much harder than football. I know it's totally unknown in the UK, but I always found it a bit strange. But you have obviously other popular traditional sports.