Dear children..

catmag

Change them! :D

:lol: Got this image of you running around like that smiley changing every clock you can find.

I nearly forgot actually <_< Posted that, went to bed and was almost asleep before thinking "Fuuuck! Must change the clock!" :unsure:

What a result ! an hour less at work tonight !!

Do you get paid the same? When I worked at a nursing home you got the same for a night shift, regardless of whether the clocks went foward or backwards. Which I thought was a bit unfair if you were working the extra hour.

Good point, IF Saturday was my regular night then I would put 10 hours down regardless of wether I worked 9 or 11....as obviously it balances out over the year. But I'm doing the odd Saturday as extra to my contracted hours (at a much higher rate of pay too) So I suppose I should just put down the 9 hours I will actually work. Or maybe I will try my luck and put the 10 :lol:

Do you work in a nursing home?

:unsure: I sure do. I work for a housing company... 2/3 nights a week in one of our nursing homes and i manage one of our sheltered housing schemes too.