Job hunting

Walliver

You'll have to go through the local route I'm afraid! A bit of advice, if you do take a lower paid job, keep a record or diary of all contacts you meet. It'll prove very handy in the long run. Also, check out the MediaGuardian every Monday, always some good jobs in there.

Haha, career advice from a schoolboy! :o

Anyway, I believe peasepud has some contacts in the German press. You should PM him.

You'll have to go through the local route I'm afraid! A bit of advice, if you do take a lower paid job, keep a record or diary of all contacts you meet. It'll prove very handy in the long run. Also, check out the MediaGuardian every Monday, always some good jobs in there.

Haha, career advice from a schoolboy! :o

Anyway, I believe peasepud has some contacts in the German press. You should PM him.

Piss off, this is one of the few areas in which I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Guest Patrokles

To be honest, if you can use the English language correctly and form a coherent argument, you'll be streets ahead of the majority of journalists, local and national.

I've gone past getting an official 'graduate' job for when I leave in the summer. I'm just going to try and get a reasonably paid job in Sheffield - enough to pay rent, bills, and keep a car running. I'll worry about a career later on I think