Newcastle Squad - FM07

Greg

I'd like to know your honest opinions of the FM07 squad and each players attributes in relation to how good or bad they actually are in real life.. who is better than they should be on FM07 and who is fucking shite when in real life they are a canny player? And then looking at specific players, which stats of a certain player do you not agree with etc??

All your feedback will be taken into account and will help to make Football Manager a better and more realistic game.

Thanks,

Greg

1 Shay Given = I find his performance in the game quite accurate, but needs to be poorer at penalty saves

2 Stephen Carr = Not nearly crap enough in the game

4 Nolberto Solano = Needs to be AMR/DR

5 Belozoglu Emre = Too good in the game, set pieces need to be rated as a 2 at best.

7 Albert Luque = Too good in the game, needs to be more disruptive.

8 Kieron Dyer = Fairly accurate, injury proneness needs to be improved

9 Obafemi Martins = again fairly accurate in the game.

10 Michael Owen = Hard to comment on Owen, no telling on how he'll be after his injury.

11 Damien Duff = Doesn't set the world alight in the game, so just about right.

12 Steve Harper = Probably a bit too good in the game.

14 Charles N'Zogbia = Rated as a wonderkid in the game, probably too generous.

15 Oguchi Onyewu = Not seen enough of him to make a comment.

16 James Milner = Probably under rated in the game.

17 Scott Parker = Performance in the game is better than in real life

18 Craig Moore = His stats are probably about right.

19 Titus Bramble = Not crap enough in the game.

20 Antoine Sibierski = Performance in the game is far too good.

21 Lee Clark = Never play him, so no comment.

22 Nicky Butt = In game stats are under-rated.

23 Shola Ameobi = Spot on stats.

24 Pavel Srnicek = Mever play him.

26 Peter Ramage = Doesn't get much of a run in my games but stats seem fair.

27 Steven Taylor = About right.

30 David Edgar = Never gets a game for me.

32 Paul Huntington = Never gets a game for me.

33 Celestine Babayaro = Not nearly crap enough.

34 Olivier Bernard

35 Matthew Pattison = Utter shit in the game which seem about right.

36 Kris Gate = Never gets a game for me.

37 Alan O'Brien = Never gets a game for me.

39 Andrew Carroll = Never gets a game for me.

40 Tim Krul = Highly rated in the game, hard to say if that's correct in my opinion.

43 Kazenga LuaLua = Highly rated in the game, hard to say if that's correct in my opinion.

49 Fraser Forster = Never gets a game for me.

54 James Troisi = Never gets a game for me.

I'd like to know your honest opinions of the FM07 squad and each players attributes in relation to how good or bad they actually are in real life.. who is better than they should be on FM07 and who is fucking shite when in real life they are a canny player? And then looking at specific players, which stats of a certain player do you not agree with etc??

All your feedback will be taken into account and will help to make Football Manager a better and more realistic game.

Thanks,

Greg

So you apply for a job but want us to do all the work for you... :lol:

Thanks,

Greg

So you apply for a job but want us to do all the work for you... :lol:

No, and its not really a job as it is unpaid.

I have my own views on each and everyone and they probs will not differ from most peoples views but the more opinions I get the more accurate what I send off to SI will be.

I can't believe how well I typed out the original post, considering I was as pissed as a fart when I wrote it!

Thanks,

Greg

So you apply for a job but want us to do all the work for you... :razz:

No, and its not really a job as it is unpaid.

I have my own views on each and everyone and they probs will not differ from most peoples views but the more opinions I get the more accurate what I send off to SI will be.

I can't believe how well I typed out the original post, considering I was as pissed as a fart when I wrote it!

I am only winding you up. Though you realise when the new one comes out and we are shit everyone will blame you :)

Cant be arsed typing out my opinions just now, when do you need it by?

And don't be too harsh on Parker mate :lol: