Not Berb

Super_Steve_Howey

A Minneapolis couple deceded to go to Florida to thaw our during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of the hectic schedules, the husband flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.

However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and, without realising his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who had a heart attack and died. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she sceamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room and saw the computer screen which read:

TO: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Arrived

Date: October 16, 2004

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to our loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything is prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here !!