Left of midfield?

carlisle6789

Hope the greedy spanish bastard get bumped then that will make two of us.

I hate this kind of comment. Regardless of how much money he earns, is he genuinely supposed to just 'forget' about over 2 million euros that he's entitled to?

Yes he's expected the club to forget the other eight, you fucking lid licker ;)

Eh? Eight? Eight what?

Eight fucking million he's ripped the club and the fans off for with his half arsed performances and attitude FFS, are you ripping the piss or have you been drinking your own piss? :D

Erm if anything he hasn't ripped Deportivo off at all? He's actually made them money? So what have Newcastle got to do with this? It's Deportivo he's claiming off, and he's entitled to his money. How does claiming for his money that he hasn't recieved make him greedy?

Then their's his wages on top of that, 70k a week did someone say.

How much is that he's had? Him and Marcelino have robbed enough out of this club to buy a small country together.

"Here man Luque you're not getting an extended run in the team but will you consider not taking the wages we agreed to pay you"

"Oh for sure, that sounds perfectly reasonable."

Get real. Accepting money that a club AGREED to pay you isn't greedy. Fuckwit.

How much is that he's had? Him and Marcelino have robbed enough out of this club to buy a small country together.

"Here man Luque you're not getting an extended run in the team but will you consider not taking the wages we agreed to pay you"

Luque didn't come here to play football, he's made that obvious I reckon, it's all about the money with him. What pisses me off is when numptys like you say 'I hate comments like that' why shouldn't he get bumped, he's a first class wanker in my books, something I thought you would know something about :D

Luque didn't come here to play football, he's made that obvious I reckon, it's all about the money with him. What pisses me off is when numptys like you say 'I hate comments like that' why shouldn't he get bumped, he's a first class wanker in my books, something I thought you would know something about :D

Source?

Source?

Show me something he's done consistently other than fuck around that suggest otherwise you ring licker. Your not the one that mentioned his mate had sucked Luque off for a go of his car are you?

Source?

Show me something he's done consistently other than fuck around that suggest otherwise you ring licker. Your not the one that mentioned his mate had sucked Luque off for a go of his car are you?

OH RIGHT! Well that's that then! He hasn't been selected in the team for an extended period in order to prove himself so that must mean that he obviously came for the money, How stupid of me. Pratface.

Edited by MrMiyagi

Luque didn't come here to play football, he's made that obvious I reckon, it's all about the money with him. What pisses me off is when numptys like you say 'I hate comments like that' why shouldn't he get bumped, he's a first class wanker in my books, something I thought you would know something about ;)

Source?

OH RIGHT! Well that's that then! He hasn't been selected in the team for an extended period in order to prove himself so that must mean that he obviously came for the money, How stupid of me. Pratface.

Are you on fucking drugs? Why hasn't he been selected? Why do players get selected to play on Saturday?

Tell me that you fucking simpleton or Fuck Off as you obviously haven't got a clue what your talking about :D

Luque didn't come here to play football, he's made that obvious I reckon, it's all about the money with him. What pisses me off is when numptys like you say 'I hate comments like that' why shouldn't he get bumped, he's a first class wanker in my books, something I thought you would know something about ;)

Source?

Are you on fucking drugs? Why hasn't he been selected? Why do players get selected to play on Saturday?

Tell me that you fucking simpleton or Fuck Off as you obviously haven't got a clue what your talking about :D

Maybe because he's not good enough? Oh so if a player isn't deemed good enough then THAT must mean they're simply here for the money. What would it take to convince you otherwise? A voluntary pay-cut from Luque? Get fucking real you moronified piece of horse shit.

We both know it's got fuck all to do with his lack of ability it's his attitude, not giving a fuck in training is why he doesn't get a game but he's not bothered because imo thats not what he came here for.

Marcelino's after birth tbh and you my friend are John Merricks...good day